Update Featuring Aphex Twin, Low, Sleaford Mods, Throbbing Gristle.
Just look at those big-hitters. But that’s not all. There's more: The Goon Sax, The Chills, Jungle, Coil and even some Siouxsie and the Banshees reissues. Phew.
- The Goon Sax, as well as being Go-Betweens mini-me’s, are offering you a lovely enamel badge if you buy their album.
- Low’s new abrasive thing is fighting its way through the murk.
- The results of Aphex Twin’s latest marketing campaign are in.
- New Zealand legends The Chills get suitably Snowbound.
- Sleaford Mods direct their Twitter anger back into their music.
- WELLER. Paul Weller smokes...and we’re not talking about his music. Cool guy.
- Dakota Suite and Dag. We see one of these people about once a week.
- Jungle - so sleek, so smooth, so townhouse.
- Massive shoegaze influenced tunes from Pale Waves.
- Grunge poppers Dilly Dally are here to literally take over the world.
- Mood rockers Crippled Black Phoenix bark out their tenth.
- Cool old guy Richard Thompson.
- Sarah Davachi chooses the upheaval in personal life/ quiet rumination press release option.
- Children look away now - Orbital have declared that monsters do in fact exist. Shiiiit.
- Another look at when The Beta Band were good.
- Lashings of Throbbing Gristle re-issues.
- Mountains of The Flaming Lips re-vamps.
- An unkindliness of Siouxsie and her Banshees re-presses.
- Morphology - a duo from Finland not anything to do with a squidgy little man.
- Coil with Marc Almond this time. Wonder if they’ll show?
I’ll wager money on having missed stuff off this list. Check out our release schedule timeline where we also miss stuff off a list.
Want to know what things mean? We have written these genre guides to settle everything once and for all.
- From Talk Talk to Swans: our guide to the best Post-Rock
- From Can to Hookworms: our guide to the best Psychedelic Rock
- From Black Sabbath to Pig Destroyer: our guide to essential Metal
- From Neil Young to Ryley Walker: our guide to the best singer-songwriters
- From Jaws to Star Wars: Genre-Defining Soundtracks
- From Psycho to Reservoir Dogs: Decade-Defining Soundtracks
- All our recent restocks.
- We're confident we can match almost any vinyl price. Try us.
- Indies-only vinyl. All the stuff only available to nice independent retailers like us.
Ok we best go and pack these things. More scribblings on Thursday.
Team Norman x
Choose how often you want to hear from us by going here: