Here’s a bunch of stuff coming this week. Holy hell there’s so much stuff. This is like a year’s worth of records. Who on earth has the time? Not I, dear reader. Not I. Here’s a mere smidgen.
- Time for the physical manifestation of Eartheater’s exceptional new album.
- Iron & Wine. More like Iron & Weed, right folks? Folks?
- Rising star of sad Tomberlin.
- Scottish cosmics Mac-Talla Nan Creag return and we rejoice.
- There’s still time to get your hands dirty with SHXCXCHCXSH, if you want.
- Fret not: the well-trained Kooks are back.
- Midori Takada is finally back with Lafawndah.
- Wild Nothing’s new album: ‘my giddy aunt’, writes Clint, ‘this is the 80s’.
- Crocotism. Please note: not Concretism.
- In my opinion this Konstrukt/Haino collab should’ve been called Konstrukt A Haino.
- Cool Julie Doiron album. Mind if I… translate it to Spanish?
- JK Flesh is back to alchemise misery.
- Surf spooks La Luz bust another wave.
- Oh my god!!! The !!! guy is in Warm Drag!!!
- Musical geotagger Juanita Stein keeps on trekking.
- Anna Calvi’s raw new record meditates on sexuality and identity.
- Mass Gothic are married and lovely.
- I’m proud to call this galactical Bernard Parmegiani reissue ‘immense’.
- The Faust Tapes. You simply cannot be without them.
- This Incantations for Tape compilation harkens back to when avant-garde music was novel.
- Wayne Shorter’s Blue Note behemoth is also an absolute must.
- A vinyl pressing of Reverend Bizzare’s most turgid ever doom.
- Wolves in the… stock room?
- Lo-fighters Shoes do a CD re-up of their beloved record.
- Honestly, Sufjan’s Avalanche b-sides record is its own opus.
- Mac DeMarco poops out some quasi-essential demos.
- Relive Neil Young’s mid-career lows.
- Amon Duul II. I once named one of my Dark Souls characters after this band.
- There’s plentiful fear-mongering from Jerry Goldsmith
- Freddie Gibbs ‘n’ Madlib. 2013. Get in the time machine.
- Global Electronic Network made slick ambient acid when I was 1.
- John Cale’s Vintage Violence is now… a vintage album?
- Throw back to Grupo Controle Digital’s slick ‘n’ sly funk gem.
I’ll wager money on having missed stuff of this list. Check out our release schedule timeline!
- All our recent Re-stocks.
- We're confident we can match almost any vinyl price. Try us.
- Indies-only vinyl. All the stuff only available to nice independent retailers like us.
Alright, now then, okay, well. See you Thursday.
Team Norman x
Choose how often you want to hear from us by going here: