- Lovely thick and tasty Japan re-issues.
- PRE-ORDER: Kode9 & Burial - FABRICLIVE 100
- All today’s New In stuff.
Here’s everything we are expecting this week. Some of it is here already you lucky, lucky people.
- White Denim stir in jazz and prog rock to their psych. Seemingly only my idea of hell.
- Indie folkies Tunng return with added Laura Marling-inspired kudos.
- Mark Lanegan and Duke Garwood. Whiskey-soaked grizzler hooks up with old pal.
- Sleek R&B and electronica from the never knowingly underhyped Blood Orange.
- Grumbling Fur big beard Alexander Tucker completes his trilogy.
- BC Camplight actually wanted to stay in Manchester.
- All Autechre’s NTS Sessions unleashed including enormous big box.
- Tape Loop Orchestra. I literally can’t make head nor tail of the press release.
- Neil and Liam Finn. New Fleetwood Mac guy with grizzly bare-chested son.
- Post punk grumps Interpol keep plugging away.
- The Bay City Rollers.
- Glenn Jones. Really good fingers this lad.
- Sleep make a 17 minute plunge. No sign of Su Pollard.
- New York shoegazers Nothing hurtle 90’s ways.
- Olafur Arnalds. Is our description writer being serious?
- 80s clothes horses Japan re-issue their two best things Tin Drum and Gentlemen Take Polaroids.
- Swervedriver re-vamp their ‘difficult’ third album.
- Two classic era picture disc re-issues from stricken soul star Michael Jackson
- Sadly departed guitar expert Jack Rose.
- All our recent Re-stocks.
- We're confident we can match almost any vinyl price. Try us.
- Indies-only vinyl. All the stuff only available to nice independent retailers like us.
That’s all we are feeding you for now. Tune in Thursday to get dinner.
Team Norman x
Choose how often you want to hear from us by going here: