- Rare long out of print Throbbing Gristle live documents re-issued on vinyl.
- Early Tim Hecker records Radio Amor and Haunt Me, Haunt Me Do It Again re-issued and remixed by the man himself.
- June 2018 Best and Worst. Stuff from June that's not football or sun.
We’re told that something is coming home but we’re not exactly sure what it is. We’ll get back to you when we find out. If only there was a song or something that could remind us. Maybe it’s on one of these exciting records below. Let’s find out.
- ‘Boxer’ by The National. But live.
- Queen of new dancehall Miss Red produced by The Bug.
- Clever clogs Dirty Projectors do really clever things.
- Long running slow movers Cowboy Junkies.
- Ooh put the Immersion on. Mmmm possibly not in this weather..
- Her Name Is Calla had a little lamb.
- Donato Dozzy has made an acid techno album for Tresor’s release no 303!
- Black metal chuggers Deafheaven.
- Body/Head. Kim Gordon and some other bloke.
- Free/Slope are (weirdly) the second slashed band this week. Good kraut on Deep Distance.
- Julien Boulier makes music for a film not even made yet. Super duper packaging on Time Released Sound.
- American experimentalists Wolf Eyes get a re-issue.
- Is he a man or a Maus? Loads of John Maus re-issues due.
- Australian bluester CW Stoneking.
- The soundtrack to Virgin Witch... a very racy film about lesbian witches. Out on Trunk (of course).
- At last! There’s enough songs to cobble together a The Libertines best of.
- Woman stood on horse.
- Everything New In so far this week.
- All our recent Re-stocks.
- We're confident we can match almost any vinyl price. Try us.
- Indies only vinyl. All the stuff only available to nice independent retailers like us.
That’s your lot. See you in the final. Definitely.
Choose how often you want to hear from us by going here: