- Our Mid Year Review 2018. The best bits of the thing so far.
- So you knew the Kamasi Washington record contained a 40 minute bonus LP right? Well we didn’t.
Here is Tuesday and it’s a hot one. We've inverted our winter heaters to make wonderful cooling fans...and there's just the chance of ice cream.
You do know we have a really busy Instagram account don't you? Please join us - it's fun.
Here’s everything that hasn’t melted...
- Let’s Eat Grandma. Frankly terrifying children issue their second record.
- Joke: Which singer out of My Morning Jacket do you wear to bed? Jim James
- The now Annie Lennox Florence and her Machine bellows out a new one.
- Johnny Jewel presents all the music that didn’t make it onto Twin Peaks.
- Lovely summery neo-soul from Tropics. Recommended with a mivvi.
- Gorillaz. Where a load of rich and talented people come together to have fun making bad music.
- Raime go fractiously febrile. Who doesn’t?
- Container present ‘Container’, the follow up to 2015’s ‘Container’.
- John Coltrane. We’ve heard that it’s a ‘cracker’. Oh come on!
- Stray Theories for when you like ambient music.
- Twee people The Essex Green take a break from whatever else it is twee bands do.
- Aphex Twin’s ‘Selected Ambient Works’ gets a 2018 style vinyl re-issue.
- Max Richter’s ‘The Blue Notebooks’ gets re-issued for 2018.
- 90s swirlers Adorable.
- So many Coil things out this week i’ve got into a terrible mess figuring out what is what. There’s this….and this and more?
- Colin Potter gets more of his 1981 stuff re-issued.
- Craft Spells unleash the long awaited sea glass and pink swirl edition of ‘Idle Labour’.
Go on, be off with you.
Choose how often you want to hear from us by going here...