- Pre-order: Oh Sees. Only their first of the year so far!
- Early Tim Hecker re-issues available to pre-order.
It’s one of those four day week things so we’ll have to squash up a bit. As usual there are new releases due so please look below and see if there’s something you might like. .
- Increasingly prolific psych people The Brian Jonestown Massacre’s first album of the year so far.
- Natalie Prass is mad with Trump but also wears a bow tie.
- Warmduscher are part of the whole Fat White Family nu-cocaine set.
- Neko Case has a voice that could kill a man at five paces.
- Oneohtrix Point Never has still not finished terrorising.,
- Lump. Attractively-named Laura Marling, Tunng feller collab.
- Father John Misty. Now going door to door trying to provoke people.
- Japanese psych legends Acid Mothers Temple.
- The Sleep album is out on CD. Just 20 more tokes til the vinyl is available.
- The Saxophones win worst sleeve of the week. Easy.
- Aww lovely Mazzy Star are back. None more sultry.
- Ant’lrd & Benoit Pioulard decay together.
- Adam Stafford is this week’s English Eccentric composer.
- Ellen Arkbro informatively titled ‘For Organ and Brass’ gets another chance.
- Juliana Hatfield’s ‘Hey Babe’ does the 25 year jig.
That’s yer lot. We will return on Thursday with results on what actually happened. Spoiler: records.
Choose how often you want to hear from us by going here: