- It’s been a while. A new King Gizzard. Limited first pressing on opaque orange vinyl.
- Best and Worst of April. Read our round-up of the musical highs and lows of that particularly rainy month.
- Pre-order new Head Technician (Pye Corner Audio).
- Record Store Day leftovers…still some good stuff left including Courtney Barnett, Daniel Rossen, Car Seat Headrest, Public Service Broadcasting, Richard Youngs and loads more.
- We are expecting new Deep Distance. You are expecting more new kraut.
- A soundtrack of film visuals from Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith.
- Pinkshinyultrablast do their interpretation of ‘And Then There Were Three’.
- Gnice to Gnow there’s a gnew Gnod.
- Post rock slow movers Landing.
- Gaz Coombes delivers what should be called ‘the World’s Strangest Man’.
- Original odd couple Venetian Snares and Daniel Lanois.
- Damien Jurado tells the horizon a sidesplitter.
- Back from the ‘90s it’s the band the Throwing Muses could have been…..Belly. Still at the ‘beak’ of their powers.
- Brian Eno box set retailing for the same price as a second hand Honda Accord.
- Eleanor Friedberger. I liked it better when her brother was in it.
- Electronics wizard Jon Hopkins.
- Big dubstep voice Commodo.
- Not content with two new Brian Jonestown Massacre LPs Anton Newcombe reunites with Tess Parks.
They’ve all gone. Record Store Day did for them.
I’m off on an ill-advised middle aged adventure. Robin will be with you on Thursday. Can’t wait to see what he’s put.