- May Pre-orders: We round up this best things for the merry merry month.
- Grouper’s grid of Points is here now. We know you want it.
- PRE-ORDER: Essential Sleaford Mods doc on DVD.
- CHEAP! Boards of Canada CDs. £4.99 each. All the classics.
Well what about that Record Store Day, eh? Good was it? Hmph. If you didn’t get what you wanted then check our site on Saturday 28th at 8AM when we'll list up the scraps from the feast that the RSD in-crowd saw fit to cast down to our filthy floor.
On with this week’s stuff.
- Okkervil River. Let’s see Robin try to defend this one.
- Speedy Ortiz. Indie rockers with all kinds of vinyl splatter.
- Chad Valley. The press release says Prefab Sprout so I’m listening.
- Earth guy Dylan Carlson with first solo album.
- The Messthetics are some of Fugazi.
- Deadbeat started off by asking for messages of hope.
- Bicep remixed by none other than Four Tet.
- Black vinyl copies of Concretism’s ‘For Concrete and Country’ still about
- Sleep. What a palaver our Jack made of this release. Well at least you can still get the CD.
- Richard Hawley’s soundtrack for upcoming flick Funny Cow.
- Tangerine Dream with ‘72 era ambience.
- Massive Attack’s ‘Heglioland’ with a whole host of ace guests...and Guy Garvey.
- An utterly essential document of Nocturnal Projections recordings plus a collection of live recordings
- Re-issue of second album of the band also known as the Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft. Or DAF for short.
- Small EP from ramen fan Huerco S
- Re-press of Johann Johannsson soundtrack for the Stephen Hawking flick.
There should be another EXCLUSIVE tomorrow. But check the site for it, cos we'll only be getting 40 or so copies and that isn't worth us bothering you with an email about.
Otherwise see you again on Thursday.
P.S. Choose how often you want to hear from us by going here: