- Pre-order new Kamasi Washington.
- Cast your eyes over the best April pre-orders.
- We've got more copies of the Unknown Mortal Orchestra pink vinyl + 12” edition.
- Remember March? Read the first of our new and regular Monthly Round Up of the best and worst bits of the previous month.
For anyone interested, Phil’s trip to Harrogate was ‘nice’ but he’s now back in his chair muttering at an email inbox as these upcoming discs arrive in the office for your impending purchase.
- Man/poodle crossbreed The Caretaker continues his descent into darkness/death….
- ….plus loads of the Caretaker re-issues
- Sarah Davachi goes full length with drones.
- Josh T Pearson. Beard gone. Replaced by a rather curious moustache.
- Second album from Field Music feller doing Field Music-y things as Slug
- Shoegaze brutalists A Place to Bury Strangers stay loud.
- U-Ziq finds a few odds and sods down the back of the sofa.
- Erased Tapes cool dance guy Rival Consoles.
- The fact that Laura Veirs hair is now grey makes me feel my age.
- In the office we listen to Goldmund to relax. We do!
- David Schwimmer’s new techno project?
- A Hawk and a Hacksaw celebrate healing by hanging out in woods.
- Mouse on Mars collaborate with Pitchfork’s Top Forty Favourite Artists.
- Disco Inferno’s last hurrah vinylized.
- Classic psychedelia from Kaleidoscope remastered by Sir Sonic Boom.
- Hands up who asked for this Noah and the Whale re-issue...or this one?
- Hip-hop jazzsters Digable Planets make the title of their debut even longer.
- Metallica as children. Look at their little faces!
Thanks everyone. If we make it 'til Thursday you’ll be the first to know about it.