- Nick Cave’s career-spanning live solo recording from Alexandra Palace has landed.
- Competition. There’s a rare test pressing of the latest live The War on Drugs record up for grabs for those who order the LP before Friday.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. Boris w/ Merzbow, Jesu, Bob Mould, Harmonia, A Certain Ratio & more...
- Richard H. Kirk leads the first Cabaret Voltaire release in 26 years into electronic-heavy new territories.
- Autechre. It’s just as good as ‘SIGN’ is this one.
- UK dance punks AK/DK describe themselves as ‘a chunkier Devo’ - need we say more?
- Luke Abbott returns to the dancier, more techno influenced sounds of his earlier work.
- Roni Size will be pleased to see the latest King Gizzard live release comes in a brown paper bag...
- Forward-thinking indie pop outfit Dirty Projectors compile their most recent EPs into one convenient set.
- Jazz meets psychedelic rock & krautrock on Paisiel’s debut, landing through psych-centric favourite label Rocket.
- Fresh release on Castles In Space from electronic tinkerers The Twelve Hour Foundation
- Manchester jazzer Matthew Halsall recruits the finest talents in the city for this ‘fourth world ambient’ influenced new one.
- Six CDs worth of remixes of psych group Astralasia’s work lands in a DVD style case.
- Torquay’s Tourists draw on dream pop, shoegaze, krautrock & more on their debut.
- Trip hop meets darkwave on Public Memory’s latest.
- Ana Roxanne. One of the ambient highlights of the year celebrates its release this week. On Kranky.
- The Psychotic Monks. No wave & noise rock influenced psych rock from the French heavy-hitters.
- That sleeve is a bit ‘Chill Out’ isn’t it. New one from folk & country songwriter Josephine Foster.
- Ben Frost’s excellent score to the equally brilliant ‘Dark’ has arrived through Invada.
- Shakey Wakey indie lot The Cribs are back, with Sonic Youth’s Lee Ranaldo guesting on a track once more.
- 6-track EP from rising new wave influenced trio PVA. Includes remixes.
- Notts’ Little Barrie team up with Heliocentrics’ Malcolm Catto to bring their funky garage-psych tones to Madlib’s label.
- Canadian songwriter Jennifer Castle’s latest includes a songbook of sheet music for every track.
- Battles get reworked by black midi members, Shed, Delroy Edwards & more.
- Southeast Of Saturn. Third Man compile heaps of music from Detroit’s fertile space rock/psych scene into an impressive set.
- Members of The Wedding Present, Fireworks, Popguns & Trembling Blue Stars unite as Jetstream Pony.
- Mix a bit of powerpop, Eurodance, glam & a healthy Ramones influence & you’ll get Helen Love.
- Taylor Swift is here to satisfy her review score obsessed, journalist threatening fanbase.
- Kamixlo mashes up Chilean electronic styles with industrial music & UK club sounds.
- Emma-Jean Thackray. Two EPs which straddle the line between jazz & deep house return.
- There’s two scores for Czech film classics ‘Malá morská víla’ & ‘Sedmikrásky’ up on Finders Keepers.
- First ever time on wax for the first solo work from Henry Cow’s Anthony Moore.
- Enjoy yourself with more Specials, complete with a remaster & 7’’.
- Tonnes of roots classics are coming in from Bob Marley & The Wailers.
- Arthur Verocai’s classic of Brazilian music, psych, funk, jazz & more is at a lower than usual price for a limited time only.
- Ipa-Boogie. Valued collectors item of African funk.
- Silver Apples’ seminal second record returns with its original sleeve. RIP Simeon!
- Old school punk meets oi!, pub rock & garage on this big slice of fun from Chubby and The Gang.
- Mustafa Ozkent. Monk-eh! This Anatolian funk-rock favourite will appeal to those who enjoyed those Sven Wunder releases.
- The Distillers’ debut of punk influenced alt. rock gets a reissue.
- We gave Romeo Poirier’s excellent debut of electronic-tinged ambient a 9/10 on release.
- Robbie Basho. An American Primitive classic, back on wax once more.
- Goregrind freaks Exhumed are hilariously OTT.
- Lots of reissues from jangle-pop influenced Britpoppers Gene are set to arrive this week.
- Deep & dark East Coast hip hop from legendary pair Mobb Deep.
- Many of Sun Ra’s masterpieces return. He was a spaceship pilot you know?
- Yuzo Koshiro’s acid house & DnB influenced ‘Street of Rage II’ is one of the best video game soundtracks going.
- Double clear wax version of a 2006 record from seminal indie rockers Built To Spill.
- Black Sabbath. A fitting live finale for one of the finest bands in history.
- Really surprised Pavement never sued Coldplay for ripping off ‘Here’ from them but oh well.
- Japanese import pressing of a pair of Haruomi Hosono cuts.
- Pink Floyd captured live in New York in 1988.
- Blue Note’s reissue series continues with ‘Tone Poet’ editions of McCoy Tyner, Art Blakey & Donald Byrd favourites.
- Twelve 7’’ records are loaded up into this Amy Winehouse collection.
- King Gizzard changed the game with the release on this one. Now Fuzz Club are reissuing it with alternative artwork.
Follow our Norman Socials: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Spotify.
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
The Twelve Hour Foundation
Little Barrie & Malcolm Catto
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers