- We only unveiled our Porridge Radio exclusive yesterday & we’ve already sold out of 70% of the colour vinyl with bonus 12’’.
- Dinked make it to their 80th with a new’un from Sub Pop signees Kiwi Jr. Includes a signed double sided art print, exclusive colour vinyl & numbered obi-strip. Fans of indie & jangle pop will dig their Pavement meets Modern Lovers sound.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. Pye Corner Audio, Jamie xx, Heavenly, two new Polytechnic Youth limited releases & more...
- Belarusian post-punks Molchat Doma are back with their Joy Division meets Depeche Mode sound.
- Quakers. Geoff Barrow’s collective unleash more brilliant funked-up hip hop miniatures.
- Danish psychers Causa Sui continue to push their sound into more expansive & jazzier directions.
- Lambchop couldn’t tour so are releasing a covers album instead.
- OK doomer - Finnish dark droners Dark Buddha Rising return with their mesmerising sound.
- Rick Simpson’s jazz reversion of ‘Kid A’ is here.
- Octo Octa nods to Bukem & dubby strains of house on her latest EP.
- Gentle buchla synths unfurl into immersive electronic-scapes here on Johnny Woods’ newest.
- Soothing & charming electronics & an intriguing concept make up Domenique Dumont’s new record.
- UK surf-psych-garagers The Wytches have been gone for yonks but return with renewed vigour.
- Brian Eno compiles a varied collection of film & TV work into a handy set.
- Dark art pop meets cinematic minimalist synths on Faten Kanaan’s Fire debut.
- Wordy MC Aesop Rock’s latest concerns a whole lot of psychedelic universe hopping.
- Infectious pop meets country & Americana here on Katy J Pearson’s ‘Return’. A test pressing is up for grabs for those who order the LP before Friday.
- Robin Turner. Limited hardback book exploring three decades of Heavenly Recordings, complete with an exclusive Working Men’s Club single.
- Laura Cannell, Stewart Lee & Friends. Cannell & more help 41st greatest stand-up comedian try his hand out in music.
- Dunedin indie faves The Bats have been going for 38 years strong now.
- New Order return with a fresh 12’’ single complete with three remixes.
- Anthroprophh. Rocket celebrate making it to 200 releases with a limited colour single from the Heads member.
- Fresh UK soul release from London vocalist Demae.
- Gwenifer Raymond. The Welsh primitive guitarist recorded all this in her Brighton flat.
- Straight-to-tape garage rock & psyche from The Spyrals.
- Savage Gary. New music from the Speedy Wunderground founder.
- Shoegaze meets indie & space age pop on Peel Dream Magazine’s latest.
- The sleeve art to Mark Pritchard’s latest EP on Warp weirdly reminds me of clean shirt Mark Corrigan.
- Here’s the last of the RSD third drop stock, ft. The Lemonheads & Ryuichi Sakamoto.
- Intriguing blend of UK hip hop, punk & alt. metal from Bob Vylan.
- Suzanne Ciani creates a ‘sonic womb’ in this live performance.
- Impressively diverse new record from new wave songwriting legend Elvis Costello.
- Songwriter Camila Fuchs weaves electronics into her Sonic Boom produced latest.
- Daniel O'Sullivan’s library compositions are as concise as they are melodic & intriguing.
- Heathered Pearls returns on Ghostly with his ambient meets techno productions.
- Marika Hackman takes on Radiohead, Grimes, Air & more on her covers LP.
- CUBA: Music & Revolution. Gilles Peterson & Stuart Baker compile 3LPs of eclectic choons.
- Psychedelic pair Pharaoh Overlord go proper electronic on their latest.
Follow our Norman Socials: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Spotify.
Laura Cannell, Stewart Lee and Friends
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O.
John Parish & Polly Jean Harvey
Liam Frost & The Slowdown Family