- UK songwriter Jim Ghedi brings his fingerpicked folk stylings to the Dinked series, complete with a signed sleeve, risograph art print, linen sleeve, exclusive colour vinyl, lyric sheet & poem.
- We’ve got three test pressings to give away from industrial hip hop trio clipping., psych folkers Loma & a signed one from Leeds kraut-post-punks Bushpilot. See our competitions page for more details.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. Young Marble Giants, Twelve Hour Foundation, Flaming Lips & more...
- Ty Segall resurrects his heavy-psych project Fuzz with a Steve Albini recorded album.
- The latest from ex-West Brom player turned dance producer Actress comes in a magpie friendly shiny bag which looks like this.
- Adrianne Lenker of Big Thief’s new solo double LP was recorded 100% analogue & comes with a double sided print.
- John Frusciante steps out of his Trickfinger alias to release a corker of jungle/hardcore/breakbeat influenced electronica on Venetian Snares’ label.
- Second release of 2020 of nostalgic, dream pop & post rock from epic45.
- Damon Allbran is monkeying around once again with his Gorillaz.
- Who woulda thought Bruce Springsteen is a huge fan of the Liam Neeson stinker ‘The Grey’...
- Dance producer Ela Minus presents her debut of jazz & Columbian music inspired deep house.
- Nils Frahm. The vinyl variants of the modern classical/ambient composer’s ‘Empty’ have landed.
- Copies of Keaton Henson’s latest include a tote bag, poster & signed print whilst stock lasts.
- This Is The Kit. Order Kate Stables’ new’un for the chance to win a test pressing & handwritten lyric sheet.
- The Mountain Goats return with a collection of loose & spontaneous sounding indie folk.
- Morbid doomsters Pallbearer have just been announced for Leeds’ extreme metal fest Damnation next year.
- Experimental label Matière Mémoire bring the limited-edition goods from the likes of Charlemagne Palestine, Jim O’Rourke, Giuseppe Ielasi & more.
- Indie folk songwriter Laura Veirs’ latest features spots from Jim James, Bill Frisell, Karl Blau & M. Ward.
- Mali group Songhoy Blues capture their live energy with a rock-ier record than usual.
- CHAI & Hinds. The Japanese group who’ve recently signed to Sub Pop team up with the Spanish indie quartet.
- Icelandic goth-psych genre mashers Singapore Sling enjoy some Good Sick Fun.
- Purveyors of warped noise rock Magik Markers come up with the scariest album title ever..
- Sparkle Division. William Basinski’s latest embraces jazz, funk, disco & lounge. Yep, really!
- Adrian Younge, Ali Shaheed Muhammad & Marcos Valle. Soul & hip hop production meets a Brazilian musical legend.
- Indie folk songwriter Skullcrusher has a misleading name that’s for sure…
- Leeds fuzzy-psychsters Magick Mountain release their debut record ‘Weird Feelings’.
- Bartosz Dziadosz & Tomasz Mrenca’s eerie & cinematic collaboration sounds like a horror score.
- Sparkle In Grey’s Matteo Uggeri’s latest mixes gorgeous post-rock & serene ambient.
- Sweet-voiced reggae hero Horace Andy brings together many a dub cut.
- Belgium has many an exceptional heavy band around right now & Brutus are one of them.
- The third LP from indie/chillwave duo Palace Winter lands on Tambourhinoceros.
- Dubstep/140 favourite Commodo is back with more bass-heavy system breakers.
- US folkie Sam Amidon’s latest lands on blueberry vinyl. Mmmmmmmm….
- Space rockers White Hill’s new one is inspired by the likes of Cab Voltaire & Einstürzende Neubauten.
- From Manchester to Germany, A Certain Ratio take a trip to Berlin.
- Rick Simpson fully reworks Radiohead’s ‘Kid A’ in a jazz style.
- The Fall. The man whose Frenz Experiment expanded.
- The debut from Yorkshire post-punk/dream pop group bdrmm gets a colour repress.
- Prog-sludge metal favourites Baroness bring their first three to picture disc.
- ‘Shades’ from Jean-Michel Basquiat’s Gray project gets a triple LP reissue.
- Here’s a long-awaited reissue of Chapterhouse’s slept on second outing.
- Stoner rock favourites Fu Manchu load two EPs together & throw in some garage-found extras.
- Glaswegian chamber poppers The Bathers reissue a trio of records.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show’s Original Soundtrack celebrates its 45th year with a timely reissue.
- I Am Kloot. Anyone know what this album is called?
- Swedish stoner metallers Monolord bring their heavy riffs & ridiculous tones to colour wax & instrumental versions.
- Portray Heads’ favourite of Japanese minimal synth returns to wax.
- Counterculture cuckoo Ken Kesey is joined by straight-edge favourites The Grateful Dead here on ‘The Acid Test’.
- Triple hit of one man black metal from USBM favourite Xasthur.
- King Crimson. A box set fit for a (Crimson) king.
- Beastie Boys. They’ve rebadged it you fool!
- Finding Coil’s dizzyingly mammoth discography a bit daunting? Get onto this.
- A Chavez favourite celebrates a quarter of a century with a remastered version.
- Nicolas Jaar releases a 1LP version of a recent ambient-electronic cracker.
Follow our Norman Socials: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Spotify.
Bartosz Dziadosz & Tomasz Mrenca
Adrian Younge, Ali Shaheed Muhammad & Marcos Valle