- The remainder of the RSD titles from the likes of Mush, Gruff Rhys, Mikal Cronin, Slowdive & Working Men’s Club can be found here.
- The last of Tim Koh’s Dinked Edition are set to land. Find out who’s next in line for an exclusive vinyl by tuning into our socials tomorrow at 2pm...
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. The Avalanches, bdrmm, White Hills, mysterious Rocket signees GÅS & more...
- Bombastic beats meet fiery rhymes on the fourth Run The Jewels instalment.
- The latest OSEES blends their earlier garage punk sound with Dwyer’s recent synth-psych outings.
- Charli XCX’s Mercury nominated favourite of immediate electropop has landed.
- Bristol indie folk favourite Fenne Lily releases her second album.
- Celebrated ambient composer Sarah Davachi is back with more doomy drones.
- Brisbane chamber poppers The Apartments recorded half of this in three separate countries.
- First new music in 31 years from Washington D.C. post-hardcore staples Soulside.
- Native Harrow. There’s a small amount of signed postcards for the first few customers who order this one.
- Napalm Death prove again they’re one of the most consistent groups in heavy music.
- bvdub’s new one is influenced by Japanese modern literary great Haruki Murakami.
- More dark drones & darkwave from Anna von Hausswolff.
- Scottish electronic musician Drew McDowall loves stretching Kraft singles...
- Indie emo punks Joyce Manor reference a Teenage Fanclub classic on their rarities comp.
- SoCal post-hardcore group Movements arrive back with their anticipated second record.
- First recording in a whopping 35 years from reunited post-punks Normil Hawaiians.
- Summery sizzlers meet rave-referencing bangers on HAAi’s latest EP.
- JOHN’s drummer brings out a limited vinyl set as Total Wkts.
- Yui Onodera. Visceral strings meet gorgeous electroacoustic sound design here.
- Lo-fi slacker popper Itchy Bugger is back with a record likened to classic Flying Nun.
- James Norman’s microlabel book inspired one of our customers to start a label himself!
- Eminem. Lovely title. Em pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock on his most recent LP.
- Nick Mason plays earlier Floyd as Saucerful of Secrets.
- Mildlife are back on Heavenly with their unique blend of jazz, funk, kraut & psych.
- Tobin Sprout. Hot dog, jumping frog… Not that one?
- Swede rapper Yung Lean releases his fourth of psychedelic laced hip hop.
- Manhattan indie pair Cults play hosts on their new’un.
- Door to the Cosmos. Triple LP compilation of celestial jazz courtesy of On The Corner Records.
- Fan of that one? You may dig the twelfth Spiritual Jazz comp which looks at Impulse!
- Interesting team up between Catherine Anne Davies aka The Anchoress & Suede’s Bernard Butler.
- Couple up on UK psych label Fruits de Mer in the form of a Sendelica set & various comp.
- Matt Berry gets all Dylan on us.
- The goths, psych-heads & post-punks of Sacred Bones tackle Sabbath on the ‘What Is This That Stands Before Me?’ covers comp.
- We’ve got the new import picture disc in from vaporwave populariser Macintosh Plus.
- Flaming Tunes. Classic cult LP of daydream psych & mesmerising post-punk from This Heat’s Gareth Williams.
- Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth. One of the all time hip hop greats right here.
- L7’s favourite of grungy punk celebrates 30 years with this remastered edition.
- John Coltrane. Really well put together anniversary set celebrating the hard bop.
- An EP from Polish black/death metallers Behemoth gets treated to an expanded colour reissue.
- We’ve knocked a couple of quid of this snazzy Frankie and the Witch Fingers reissue.
- JR Bailey. Album sleeve is a much less terrifying version of Bell Witch’s ‘Mirror Reaper’...
- Nyege Nyege repress Duma’s record of chaotic electronics & hardcore punk/grind pace.
- Italian songwriter Emma Tricca’s folk favourite, now on colour wax.
- Soft Cell reveal four unreleased tracks, reworking a few of their earlier numbers.
- Pretty much all of Arca’s album sleeves are a bit weird aren’t they?
- Valium Aggelein. This one’s a must have for Duster fans.
- Black Editions are really treating you fans of Japanese psych with these deluxe sets from Go Hirano, Kazuo Imai, Musica Transonic & Toho Sara.
- Ryo Fukui has his final album reissued & tackles jazz classics & originals at a NYC performance.
Follow our Norman Socials: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Spotify.
Catherine Anne Davies & Bernard Butler
Frankie and the Witch Fingers
Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets