- The highly acclaimed new album from folk songwriter The Microphones aka Phil Elverum & Mount Eerie has just landed.
- Throwing Muses. The first album in yonks from Kristin Hersh’s legendary alt. rock crew is here.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. Heliocentrics, Josephine Foster, Tunng, Carlton Melton & much more...
- Yo La Tengo. The Matador revisionist history series continues with a 25th anniversary edition of ‘Electr-O-Pura’.
- The Bluetech albums have landed, alongside the second press of the amazing ‘Portals’ compilation.
- Special Cases. Psych-synth explorations headed up by Follakzoid’s JP on very limited clear wax.
- First time on wax for this near mythological slice of retro-futurist synthwave from Turquoise Moon.
- Repulsion. Ground-zero for grind. Sounds & looks like its name & cover.
- 20th anniversary edition of a favourite from indie rockers Blonde Redhead.
- More Michael Rother! This one’s a 7CD retrospective box set of the second half of his career, plus his new album.
- Here’s a trio of represses from late soul singer Charles Bradley.
- More soul reissues, this time there’s two from the legendary Betty Davis.
- Budos Band. Here’s a completely different take on soul, complete with deep funk, psych rock & jazz.
- Demon Fuzz. Not to be confused with Slipknot.
- A recent-ish Four Tet favourite gets a repress.
- Peel Dream Magazine. Shoegaze meets indie, electronic, krautrock & more.
- Harry Beckett. We’ve just had this cut of colourful jazz fusion on the shop stereo & it was brilliant.
- The Rolling Stones. Just in time for tea. Features unreleased material.
- Amy Winehouse. Deluxe edition of the soul star’s celebrated debut.
- Big L. NYC hip hop records don’t come much more classic than this one.
- Avant-pop meets modern classical on this intriguing & playful piece from Anna Meredith.
- Rex Orange County fans take note, this is the first time on vinyl for this one.
- XTC sing the bells of St. Clements with this corker of psych-pop influenced new wave.
- Muslimgauze. One of five albums the influential producer released in 94.
- The major label debut from indie folkies The Mountain Goats makes a return.
- Cult of Luna. Both parts of the ‘Metropolis’ inspired ‘Vertikal’ are set to arrive.
- Aesop Rock. Debut album from the wordy MC on a few different colour variants.
- Not one, but four reissues from freakbeat favourites The Creation.
- Real Gone Records are reissuing a load of underrated jazz cuts from Doug Carn, Walter Bishop Jr. & The Awakening.
- Furious single of militant hardcore punk from controversial group the Dicks.
Follow our Norman Socials: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Spotify.
R.D. Kirdiv and S.V. Skirling
Doug Carn Featuring The Voice Of Jean Carn
Wild Billy Childish & CTMF
Catherine Christer Hennix
David Arnold and Michael Price
Graham Lambkin / Bill Nace
Soundwalk Collective with Patti Smith