- The final album from cult Americana songwriter Jason Molina aka Songs:Ohia has landed on limited-edition colour vinyl.
- Grab the last few of the highly collectable single of kraut-funk & space age psych from Ulrika Spacek’s Astrel K on Duophonic.
- Reductions. We’re offering a hefty 20% off in our fresh July discounts promo.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. Angel Olsen, Charli XCX, Fuzz, Lou Reed, Weyes Blood & more...
- Further Adventures of the Polytechnic Youth. Limited-edition compilation celebrating the independent electronic label’s recent productions. Fans of Mute records, Cab Voltaire, Heldon etc will dig!
- Aliens didn’t build this. Psych, dance & post-rock splattered jazz sounds from Brainfeeder signees Jaga Jazzist.
- Washed Out. Don’t fall mate. New album of summery psych pop with tasty beats from Mr. Greene.
- Sorta like Grace Jones fronting Sleaford Mods, Billy Nomates unleashes her debut on Invada.
- Nostalgic electronic-tinged psych pop from Oxford’s third biggest band Glass Animals.
- Psychedelic jazz, Afrobeat, & dubby funk alert, Idris Ackamoor & The Pyramids are back.
- Deep plundered archival record from influential electronic figure Suzanne Ciani.
- Bonny Light Horseman. Two songs called green with a green cover from the US folkies.
- Hazy electronic dubiness from prolific Greek producer Jay Glass Dubs.
- Vintage Crop serve us up a healthy meal of wiry Aussie post-punk.
- Prolific noise rock provocateurs Shit & Shine are back with a hefty dose of sludge-rock.
- Neurosis member Steve Von Til is also a primary school teacher y’know?
- Oathbreaker. It’s a post-metal party with a single plus remixes from Justin Broadrick, Chelsea Wolfe, WIFE, & Michel A. Muller.
- Is this Zombie dog an El Goodo boy?
- Big Thief drummer James Krivchenia trades the sticks for ambient & sound collages.
- Songwriter Jay-Jay Johanson takes on classic film tracks with a cinematic scope.
- The Stooges. Unearthed performance of ‘Fun House’ in its entirety. Legendary gig!
- Minimalist beauty from former Dead Texan Christina Vantzou.
- Return to the VHS era with Video Age’s latest of 80s plundering synthpop.
- Not to be confused with Action or Charles, BRONSON are a team-up between ODESZA & Golden Features.
- First stand-alone single in over 20 years from The Durutti Column.
- Left-field jazz meets dubwise ambience on this intriguing collab between Shackleton & Zimpel.
- The latest on El Paraiso from Martin Rude & Jakob Skøtt Duo straddles improvised psych & jazz fusion.
- Hans Zimmer’s ‘Dark Knight Rises’ score includes a fridge magnet & poster for your batcave.
- Taylor Swift goes all indie folk with a little help from Bon Iver & The National’s Aaron Dessner.
- Supreme death metal staple from hugely influential Liverpudlians & gore fanatics Carcass.
- Germs. First time on wax for this full career retrospective. Essential for hardcore punk fans.
- Emperor. Remastered reissue of the black metal pioneers early work.
- Xena: Warrior Princess. Remember if you see any mistakes here, a wizard did it.
- We’ve got three classic hip hop double singles from Kool Keith’s Ultramagnetic MCs crew in.
- Logic System. More ace Japanese reissues from WeWantSounds.
- First ever vinyl release for Admas’ ‘Sons of Ethiopia’.
- There’s three heavyweight colour reissues on the cards from slept on post-punks The Sound.
- Ethiopians shows us the power of reggae.
- More reggae, this time from ‘Mr. Rocksteady’ Ken Boothe.
- Judgment Night. The very 90s mashup soundtrack of alt. rock & hip hop lands on deluxe colour wax.
- Milton Wright’s sought-after cut of funk & soul was released when disco reigned supreme.
- Excellent politically charged slab of eclectic jazz from Sarathy Korwar on limited orange wax.
- Who doesn’t love a dog photo? Melbourne electronic experimenters Laughing Hands sure do.
- Two reissues are here from Tangerine Dream’s Conrad Schnitzler.
Follow our Norman Socials: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Spotify.
Martin Rude & Jakob Skøtt Duo
Conrad Schnitzler & Frank Bretschneider
Idris Ackamoor & The Pyramids