- We'll be getting loads of tasty limited-edition records in for Saturday's Love Record Stores event. Check out the full list of vinyl here.
- Shoegaze staples Slowdive are reissuing their classic debut on super-bright coloured vinyl.
- Indie folk songwriter Phoebe Bridgers releases her anticipated second record.
- The National celebrate 10 years of ‘High Violet’ with a gorgeous expanded colour edition.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. Moon Duo, Goldfrapp, Tricky, Foals, & more...
- He’s only 45 years late with this one, but Neil Young has released this long-lost album.
- Folk rock legend Bob Dylan returns with his 39th album ft. the 17-minute single ‘Murder Most Foul’.
- Jennifer Touch releases her debut album of gothic minimal synth.
- Quirky psych poppers Deerhoof return with one of their best yet.
- EMS Synthi 100 aka Soulwax pay homage to a sought-after synth.
- Wire sharpen demos from way back when ‘Chairs Missing’ came out to form this compilation.
- German ambient/electronic musician Alva Noto returns with the fourth part of his ‘Xerrox’ series.
- Mike Kinsella of American Football is back as Owen for more melancholic balladry.
- Darkstar are back on Warp with a new mash-up of bass-heavy electronics & shoegaze.
- Scritti Politti frontman Green Gartside covers two tracks from legendary folkie Anne Briggs.
- Manchester group The Blinders return with their anthemic & dark-edged indie.
- First record in half a decade from Canadian art rock favourites Braids.
- Afrobeat-jazz-post-punks Melt Yourself Down’s new’un lands on physical.
- Amnesia Scanner return to PAN with their left-field take on club music.
- Both an incredible DJ & producer, Helena Hauff mixes 3 LPs worth of hard-hitting techno & electro.
- Australian group Parcels shape a semi-live record of upbeat disco, house, soft rock, funk & more.
- Often covered but rarely covers, songwriter Gretchen Peters takes on Mickey Newbury.
- Vague Imaginaires has France’s Drac river at his disposal on this 4-track ambient/electronic album.
- Excellent cut of modern Japanese ambient from Meitei, presented as a gorgeous set.
- Augustus Pablo. A couple album from Mr. Melodica have landed.
- David Bowie’s ‘69 album gets reissued on replica picture disc.
- Lancaster DIY duo The Lovely Eggs play upon The Stone Roses’ debut…
- Filmic post-rock from Icelandic group Hugar.
- The debut album from Finnish avant-jazzers Heikki Sarmanto Sextet returns.
- Dauw are reissuing a load from ambient innovator r beny.
- Psych pop meets lounge, library music & hauntology on Maston’s intriguing second record.
- Gallon Drunk reissue ‘The Rotten Mile’ as a bonus vinyl bundle.
- First time on vinyl for Joni Mitchell’s most recent album.
- Junkie XL’s score to ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ lands in a tasty looking set.
- Gilbert / Lewis / Mills. More Wire related vinyl, this one’s more ambient based.
- Blue Note reissue prime jazz cuts from Larry Young, Kenny Dorham & Andrew Hill.
- Improv jazz classic from Evan Parker.
What about our Forever Sale?