- Bibio is back on Warp with a new EP of serene folk, peaceful soundscapes & downtempo beats.
- We reckon you’ll dig the upcoming Portals compilation, a mouth-watering collection of vintage electronics & sci-fi synths on splatter vinyl.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. Laura Marling, Yo La Tengo, X, AA Williams, Vanishing Twin & more...
- Mark Lanegan reflects upon a life of excess on his latest companion piece to his autobiography.
- Bradford’s worriedaboutsatan deals out more post-rock, ambient & electronic cuts.
- Mammoth box set of orchestral & cinematic classical sounds from Jeremy Soule’s ‘Skyrim’ score.
- Not only did Boots Riley write & direct ‘Sorry To Bother You’, his political rap group scored it too.
- Swedish indie rockers I Break Horses are named after a Bill Callahan track y’know?
- Turkish psych rockers Hayvanlar Alemi encourage self-isolation tripping.
- The Dinked’s of the Modern Studies are long sold-out, but there’s still the black vinyl & CD options.
- Mamiffer mixes folk & ornate sounds on her latest.
- Croatian Amor & Varg2TM. Two heavyweights of Scandinavian techno unite for a double EP set.
- Buscabulla. Anticipated debut from the Puerto Rican pair.
- American Aquarium return with their political & religious leaning eleventh record.
- Randy Newman goes from Toy Story to Divorce Story.
- Isabella. Techno & trance stormers on iDEAL.
- Nozomu Matsumoto. Beatless ambient is paired with lyrics from classic punk songs.
- Debut release from UK songwriter Eve Owen, complete with collaborations with The National’s Aaron Dessner.
- Stone Crush. The ever-reliable Light In The Attic document the Memphis soul scene across two LPs.
- Manchester black metallers Winterfylleth return with their atmospheric & folky take on the genre.
- Heavy psych Swedes Witchcraft tone it down a notch & only use acoustics on their latest.
- Welshman Songdog returns with his unique singer-songwriter stylings.
- Remember you’re a Roddy Woomble.
- The hardcore dancefloor sounds of the 90s meet grime on Low End Activist’s new’un. Features grime king Flowdan.
- GR is back with more raw, psychedelic noise rock.
- Everything But The Girl’s final album gets the reissue & remaster treatment.
- Cola bottle clear version of a Mellow Drunk favourite.
- Red Kross. Power pop, glam & garage rock combine.
- Jan Jelinek reissues his 2006 release of electronic, loop-based ambient.
- More indie pop reissues on Optic Nerve courtesy of The James Dean Driving Experience & The Wee Cherubs.
- Alt. country & folk ramblings from Hurray For The Riff Raff.
- Johnny Marr approved Cheshire Britpoppers Marion reissue a couple of records.
- Prolific ambient & drone musician Celer reissues a favourite on physical for the first time.
- Consciously 80s synth & funk revivalism from Donny Benet.
- Have a hefty slab of fuzz-loaded psych from The Cult Of Dom Keller.
What about our Forever Sale?