- Plone are back with their first album in over two decades! The Birmingham electronic group’s new record lands on limited-edition orange & limited black wax via Ghost Box. We don’t think these will be around for long…
- Reductions: We’ve reduced a selection of our March stock by a hefty 15%.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. The National, Peaking Lights, Hiatus Kaiyote & more...
- Newcastle riff-heavy psych rockers Pigsx7 are back with their best yet!
- Thundercat is back with more psych-soul-funk jams on countless vinyl options…
- 80-minutes of gorgeous modern classical & ambient from Nils Frahm, on wax for the first-time.
- New album from genre-bending experimental pop artist Yves Tumor on Warp.
- Maserati. We’ve got an exclusive tape of the eclectic psych/kraut/post-rockers’ latest. Also on colour wax.
- Electronic/club producer Nathan Fake makes a welcome return.
- Ace EP from gnarly post-punks V. Boys. We have to call ‘em that to get past yer spam filters…
- Ringo Deathstarr. Can’t really think of a better name for a group than these shoegazers.
- Dreamy electropoppers Purity Ring are back with their first in half a decade.
- 31-track DJ Kicks selection from Mr Scruff.
- Members of Bitchin’ Bajas & Circuit des Yeux team up as Jackie Lynn for motorik synth tunes.
- Dayglo krautrock, psych, indie & pop meet on geordie group Warm Digits’ latest.
- Space rock & vintage synths unite on Sun Araw’s new’un.
- If you like Yo La Tengo, Broadcast & Stereolab you’re bound to love Peel Dream Magazine.
- Detroit singer-songwriter Anna Burch returns with more bittersweet indie rock tunes.
- Left-field hip hop cuts & productions from Wilma Archer. Includes bonus MF DOOM 12’’ record!
- Lancastrian DIY indie group The Lovely Eggs are back with a Dave Fridmann produced album.
- Star studded album from Everything Is Recorded aka producer & XL head honcho Richard Russell.
- Upbeat political post-punk debut from fast-rising UK group Sports Team.
- Prog & art rock from Pure Reason Revolution on Inside Out.
- Feel as alive as TOPS does by grabbing their new LP.
- Debut album of light-psych, dream pop & shoegaze courtesy of Ellis.
- Bernard Parmegiani. Compilation of the French experimental composers works.
- Post-punk/hardcore/garage group Cold Meat certainly have a sense of humour.
- Upbeat dance-punk from Nottingham newcomers Do Nothing.
- Hollow Ship. Hazy psych & fractured funk debut.
- Nightmares On Wax. Rasta colour flavoured reissue from Leeds’ finest downtempo producer.
- Hypnotic rap beats collide with grainy drones & chants on this class reissue from Nurse With Wound.
- Whitey. Now here’s a supremely cheery album title...
- Hugely influential house detour from Vladislav Delay as Luomo. Essential catchy club cuts galore.
- A couple of The Monochrome Set reissues have landed. Seminal post-punk cuts right here.
- Basil Kirchin’s sought-after archival releases of influential experimental cuts are here.
- Classic slab of Brazilian thrash via the legendary Sepultura. It’s been remastered & expanded too!
- Marving Gaye is asking for More Trouble.
- The Skatalites. Twelve sampler cuts of prime ska cuts.
- Penya. Long-awaited vinyl reissue for you Penya fans.
What about our Forever Sale?