- Four Tet’s latest album of colourful electronica has landed. The sleeve design is still secret until Friday though...
- The Divine Comedy have announced ten much-needed reissues!
- Good news for Studio Ghibli fans, as they’ve issued soundtrack & image collections for ‘Porco Rosso’ & ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. Ride, Rose City Band, Rafael Anton Irisarri & more...
- Limited-edition live album courtesy of noisy Bristol psych legends The Heads.
- Cache 01. Vinyl edition of Shanghai label SVBKVLT’s acclaimed mix of futuristic techno.
- Dubbed out Ugandan electronics from Metal Preyers on Nyege Nyege Tapes.
- Abstract black metal inspired excursions from Sunn O)))’s Stephen O'Malley.
- Shabaka & The Ancestors. Fresh record featuring the bandleading talents of Sons Of Kermit’s sax player.
- Inspired by mythical Greek islands, Italian ambient legend Gigi Masin releases a new’un.
- Slowcore/post-rock group Zelienople return with an album heavily inspired by Mark Hollis.
- Opeth’s bass player returns to proggy death metal with White Stones.
- The second solo record from Hilary Woods was recorded & inspired during pregnancy.
- Synth/indie pop group Porches enlist Mitski & Blood Orange on their latest.
- Hotly tipped Brighton post-punk/indie group Porridge Radio release their debut.
- Human Impact. New supergroup ft. Swans, Xiu Xiu & Unsane members.
- Monophonics find the perfect middle ground between psych rock & soul.
- Mexican psych/krautrockers Lorelle Meets The Obsolete unleash a new EP complete with Pye Corner Audio & Cooper Crain remixes.
- Fourth album from Pennsylvanian indie rock group The Districts.
- The Flaming Lips & Deap Vally are Deap Lips!
- Inventive Swedish psychedelic group Dungen release a live record.
- Fresh album from German post-classical group Montevale.
- James Ruskin & Mark Broom are back as the The Fear Ratio for a collection of limited-edition IDM tracks.
- Horse Lords. Minimalism, psychedelia, krautrock, jazz, East Asian music; you name it, it’s here.
- Thomas Köner is back with more pitch black drone & dark ambient tracks.
- Couple of intriguing CD/text releases from Nurse With Wound.
- Matière Mémoire issue 5 pieces from 5 electronic/experimental acts.
- Mammoth 12CD box set from the French experimental/classical legend Bernard Parmegiani. Includes a 96-page book.
- Post-rock/slowcore group Early Day Miners issue a 20th anniversary edition of ‘Placer Found’.
- Psychedelic folkie types Espers reissue two sought-after records.
- Repress of hazy, dubby house cuts courtesy of DJ Python.
- Live cut from Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble. Essential for fans of Bohren & Badalamenti.
- Uzelli Elektro Saz. Compilation looking at the music from the Turkish diaspora in 70s Germany.
- Tears For Fears recorded these songs live from a massive chair.
- Two EPs in one for innovative electronic legend Vladislav Delay.
- DIY musician Minóy’s tribute to Soviet director Tarkovsky (‘Solaris’ & ‘Stalker’) gets a reissue.
- Optic Nerve reissue two indie pop classics from The Vaselines & The Revolving Paint Dream.
- Reissue from Beat Happening main man Calvin Johnson.
- First time on vinyl for this dub/ambient remix record from Gigi.
What about our Forever Sale?