- Spanish lo-fi garage rockers Hinds are getting Dinked! Includes a three-way colour vinyl, signed double sided art print & bonus 7’’ featuring a The Clash cover.
- Both the reissue of Gil Scott-Heron’s ‘I’m New Here’ & Makaya McCraven’s jazz rework record have landed. All orders for ‘We’re New Again’ will gain you an entry to win a heavy-card print.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. Chapterhouse, Nadine Shah, The Psychedelic Furs & more...
- Upbeat post-punk, new wave & dance punk numbers from Rachel Aggs’ Shopping.
- Former Belle and Sebastian member Isobel Campbell releases a new’un.
- Retro melancholy & noir psychedelia meet on Alexandra Savior’s second record.
- Mark Kozelek with Ben Boye and Jim White. Folk’s most miserable man is back with a collaboration.
- Feature length documentary film on the life of folk legend Robbie Basho.
- Snowed in & can’t get out of your house? Just record an album like Elkhorn did!
- Mason Bee. The instrumental contributor to IDM favourites Plaid releases his first solo album.
- Scott & Charlene's Wedding. Kylie Minogue cover album next time please…
- Musical meetings of the minds with fellow Texans Khruangbin & Leon Bridges.
- Castles In Space signees The Soulless Party look into disappearances in mysterious Yorkshire villages.
- Derek Bailey’s Company release plenty of improvised pieces.
- Daptone showcase some soul rhythms.
- Dutch group The Homesick present an eclectic journey into widescreen post-punk.
- HMTLD. I was reading the book of Genesis the other day, that bloody snake!
- We’ve got the English & Icelandic versions of Ásgeir’s latest.
- Ninth record from New York power pop/indie group Nada Surf.
- New record from Japanese screamo icons Envy.
- Members of Terminal Cheesecake, Part Chimp & more are Luminous Bodies.
- Sandoz. Cabaret Voltaire member Richard H. Kirk digs deep into his archives.
- Free rock & jazz improvs from OZO.
- Guilt Attendant. 90s style techno from Nathaniel Young on Hospital Productions.
- Furrows. Ace detailed, recycled & hand-assembled CDs from Courier.
- Collection of rarities & demos from grungers Mudhoney.
- Ron Morelli. White label remixes from Mick Harris, Parrish Smith & Overlook.
- I personally prefer The Shelbyvilles but this compilation of catchy jangle pop from The Springfields will do.
- First time vinyl remaster from ambient pioneers Jon Hassell & Farafina.
- Legendary & highly sought-after collection of Swede death metal from N2K2 (Nirvana).
- Snazzy deluxe repress from Grammy nominated southern soul group Black Pumas.
- Hard-hitting beats & three-way rhymes define Run-DMC’s debut.
- Expansive space rock from the ever-prolific Bardo Pond.
- Imagine ESG covering Supergrass or vice versa…
- Psychedelic post & drone rock from Notts group Kogumaza.
- Legendary slice of Brazilian psych pop courtesy of Os Mutantes.
- DIY bedroom psych & dream pop from Soft Walls.
- 6-track slice of club-centric electronic from Logic1000.
- Ever Isles. Folk duo featuring Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith.
What about our Forever Sale?