- The Dinked Edition's of the latest Squirrel Flower & Smoke Fairies records may have sold-out, but you can still grab ‘em on other variants.
- Kl(aüs). The clue is in the name here as this Castles In Space signed pair play distinctively German electronic, synth & krautrock music!
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. The Heads, Roger & Brian Eno, Boo Radleys & loads more.
- Not to be confused with the Spanish striker, indie songwriter Torres returns. Includes a bonus 7’’.
- Dan Deacon’s latest album of neo-psychedelia has already been positively compared to Animal Collective.
- Tongues Of Light. YouTube samples stitched into ethereal collages of mysterious musique concrète.
- Madlib & Freddie Gibbs. Ace 6-track EP of beats n bars.
- Dream pop fella Wild Nothing takes a trip to the dentists...
- Squarepusher returns to his IDM meets D&B roots on his first in 5 years.
- Syrian music meets the dancefloor on Omar Souleyman’s latest.
- Skullflower return to the physical format following 2 years of digital only releases.
- Ace Hitchcock referencing cover on this record of classicist indie pop from Beat Hotel.
- Alt. country rockers Drive-By Truckers mix politics with the personal on their new LP.
- You just know Destroyer is a crooner with that album art.
- Soundtrack LP from Jim Jarmusch’s SQÜRL project.
- POLIÇA make their sound richer with the aid of Aaron Dessner & Bon Iver.
- Pierre Raph soundtracks a French drama about hitchhiking school girls, apparently…
- Shane Meadows’ drama The Virtues gets the vinyl treatment courtesy of Invada.
- Tasty slab of synth-funk on Stones Throw from Prophet.
- Apala Groups in Nigeria 1967-70. New double LP of African music on Soul Jazz.
- Wait a minute, there was no Miles Kane in Citizen Kane!
- Everything But The Girl member Ben Watt experiments with a Low member.
- “Stockport: the home of Blossoms”
- Caroline Polachek covers Gruff Rhys’ latest in its entirety…
- Andras’ latest album is released on the Beats In Space label which funnily enough describes the album.
- The debut album from Hannah Diamond is a bit of a pop gem.
- The Tapeworm unleash two highly intriguing dance & experimental cassettes.
- Dutch electronic producer Machinefabriek contemplates the ice caps.
- √∆1. Fans of Rephlex & early Warp should dig this 6-track EP.
- Swedish producer Peder Mannerfelt unleashes a limited EP on Voam.
- Fast paced boozy punk & throwback oi! from Chubby and The Gang.
- Pauline Oliveros, Stuart Dempster & Panaotis’ shape some one of a kind ambient & experimental classic.
- East Village’s essential indie pop compilation finally makes its way onto vinyl.
- Gorgeous reissue of two PC Music compilations.
- Melodic punk meets emo & indie rock on this expanded version of Remember Sports’ breakthrough.
- It’s a good week for Happy Mondays fans as they’ve reissued four fan favourites.
- Two BBC Radiophonic Workshop titles get reissued in the form of ‘Through A Glass Darkly’ & ‘Fourth Dimension’.
- Here’s a heap of reissues from weird & wonderful French prog/electronic group Heldon.
- Animals as Leaders reissue their debut of fiddly instrumental progressive metal.
- Two Japanese only releases from jazz mastermind Herbie Hancock get a universal release.
- Not much can beat Nas’ ‘Illmatic’ but hey at least he tried to trump it here.
- Former Birthday Party invitees give J.P. Shilo a helping hand.
- The Nightingales reissue a 2010s post-punk complete with 5 covers.
- This classic from Charles Mingus was the first jazz album I ever heard & I haven’t looked back since.
What about our Forever Sale?