- Snapped up one of our limited-edition Christmas Exclusive colour variants yet?
- Our official Album of the Year list remains secret until the year’s end, but feel free to have a gander at our long-list.
- Win an album every month in 2020 in our Christmas Competition.
- Remember it’s double NormanPoints on all orders until 23rd December.
- Tune into our Advent Calendar each day until Christmas for 25% off a random record! Today’s is Sheffield post-rock act 65daysofstatic’s brilliant score to ‘No Man’s Sky’. (By the time you’re reading this it could be something else, of course...)
- New Dinked! New Zealand folk songwriter Nadia Reid’s new ‘un is coming to limited pink and white splatter edge vinyl with alternative artwork and back sleeve.
- John Frusciante’s beautifully intimate indie folk classic has probably been our highest selling reissue ever and for good reason!
- Our close friends over at The Quietus have revealed their Albums of the Year.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. Eluvium, Mythic Sunship, The Cult of Dom Keller, Chromatics & more...
- Preemo does Guru justice on this excellent new album from hip hop legends Gang Starr.
- Burial. Collection of EPs from the enigmatic & influential garage/dubstep producer.
- Prog-pop-alt rock stadium botherers Muse release a box set with 40 unreleased tracks and more.
- Tasty one hour mix from The Home Current on Castles In Space.
- Fresh limited-edition colour single from Italian shoegaze/post-punk group Kill Your Boyfriend.
- Itchy Bugger. The fella from Heavy Metal and Diat gets all lo-fi slacker pop on us.
- John T. Gast. Play this one loud on a set-up with huge subs for maximum effect…
- Edward Norton’s directorial debut ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ features music from Flea, Thom Yorke, Daniel Pemberton & more.
- Psychemagik. Sci-fi disco jams from the always-fun electronica group.
- Lee 'Scratch' Perry. Heavy dubwise bass excursions ft. remixes from Eno and Adrian Sherwood.
- Mark Kozelek & Petra Haden. The Red House Painter teams up with Haden for a collab.
- Pan American. The former Labradford man strips things down a notch or two.
- Yann Tiersen. The ‘Amélie’ composer gets reworked by Gruff Rhys, Blonde Redhead, Stephen O’Malley and more.
- Celebrate four years of taste-maker label Speedy Wunderground with this compilation featuring black midi, Squid, Black Country New Road & more.
- IDLES. Live set in Paris on three transparent colour variants.
- Squarepusher. Hectic drum & bass excursions from the Warp legend with a remix on the flipside.
- Death Note. Acclaimed score to the classic anime series from Hideki Taniuchi & Yoshihisa Hirano.
- Agnes Obel. 7’’ single from the Danish songwriter.
- Controlled Death. Super dark new project from Japanese noise legend Masonna.
- Incapacitants. More noise from Urashima. Very limited-edition wooden box set!
- Abstract Thought. Unreleased cuts from techno gods Drexciya.
- Arab Strap. This classic of confessional Scotch slowcore is back!
- Cabaret Voltaire. Mammoth box set of early work from the Sheffield legends.
- GAS. Celebrated classic from the legend of ambient.
- Mariah. Japanese art pop/new wave classic that isn’t to be confused with the other Mariah who apparently really loves Walker’s crisps now…
- Yasuaki Shimizu. Another classic from Japan which is worth buying alone for that rather strange looking cat on the sleeve.
- The Go-Betweens. Another big box set here, this one includes three of their best records plus a book and unheard live record.
- A seminal classic of ghostly ambient meanderings from Robert Ashley gets a reissue.
- Jóhann Jóhannsson. 4AD reissue one of the late composer’s most cherished works.
- Synth-led bangers from DFA group The Juan Maclean.
- The Fat White Family. Contrary to popular belief, some of us actually like this lot here (or at least Will does anyway…)
- The latest repress of Mort Garson’s brilliant ‘Plantasia’ lands on snazzy ‘starburst green’ wax.
- Couple of reissues from indie punks Screaming Females.
- We now stock records from the supposedly subversive Ariana Grande now...
What about our Forever Sale?