- Bagged one of our Christmas Exclusives yet?
- We’re keeping our official Album of the Year lists secret until the actual end of the year just in case, but take a peek at some of the contenders.
- Win an album every month in 2020 in our Christmas Competition.
- And last but not least...it’s double NormanPoints on all orders until 23rd December.
- Dinked Alert! This time they’re working with Erased Tapes to release the newie from artpop songwriter Douglas Dare.
- The last of the Stereolab reissues series ships this week! ‘Margerine Eclipse’ and ‘Sound Dust’ get the deluxe and expanded vinyl treatment.
- Roy Montgomery. Rural psych meets post-rock on folk on this classic which has been reissued by Grouper herself!
- A peck of Hand-Picked Pre-Orders.
- Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso have a rebirth in reverse.
- Erin Durant. Piano-led ballads for fans of Joni, Joanna and Regina.
- Factory Communications. 8LP box sets which celebrates the hugely influential Manchester label.
- Sh!t & Shine. More disgusting noise rock from the UK legends.
- Debut single from Pulled By Magnets, features one son of Kemet.
- More Ben Frost soundtracks! This time it’s for ‘Dark’ which has been favourably compared to a German ‘Twin Peaks’.
- The Flaming Lips are perhaps the best live act I’ve seen which is testament enough for you to buy this record.
- Phwoar, would you take a look at the guests on the new Good Ones album.
- Three record set from UK underground music legend Nurse With Wound.
- Guerilla Toss return with their Talking Heads on acid sound.
- Tune-Yards scores one of the best indie films of recent years, the bizarre dark comedy ‘Sorry To Bother You’.
- Bored teens make loud music. Gloo are the world’s first.
- Yoshio Ojima says his music should be played at the same volume as your fridge.
- We know you loved their work with L'épée, now check out the band behind that sound.
- clipping. return with an EP inspired by Detroit techno and dystopian sci-fi.
- After those remixes with Bjork, Fever Ray gets her last album reworked.
- Made To Break claim their jazz is both ‘abstract’ AND ‘groovy’.
- JME’s last album was one of the best grime records we’ve heard, so we’re hoping this one doesn’t disappoint either!
- Your latest Subtext drone fix comes courtesy of Ecker & Meulyzer and a bunch of seeds.
- Shed is a member of the boring name/exciting music club. See also Pavement, Spoon etc.
- MALK. Our current Album of the Year champion unleashes a new tape.
- You’ll be in indie pop heaven with this holy grail box set from Beat Happening.
- XTC’s sprawling classic of pastoral pop gets a much needed reissue. Wonder if they’ve found the difference between a lemon and a lime yet…
- Merzbow reissues an album which has pretty much reached meme status by now. The new iridescent cover is looking proper nice too.
- Seminal grunge punks L7 reissue a fan-favourite.
- Prince. Party like it’s 1999 with several editions of this classic from the Big Purple One.
- Cult of Luna. 2019’s post-metal highlight gets the 2LP/2CD deluxe treatment with an artbook.
- Fleetwood Mac. Save yourself £2 at your local charity shop by buying these underground classic with us...
- The Low Anthem’s indie folk classic celebrates its tenth.
- The Futureheads. Sunderland’s post-punks reissue their debut ft. a Kate Bush cover.
- Two pre-fame 7”s from that Future Islands.
- Mercury Rev. 4CD box set of ‘All Is Dream’ with loadsa extras goodies.
- Deerhoof. Quirky pop galore as the Deerhoof reissues continue.
- Late Of The Pier. Repress of the 10th anniversary edition of the dance/synth punk classic.
- Remember Sports. One for the emo revivalists, this one lands on wax for the first time.
- Ice-T. Classic gangsta rap album.
- Psychedelic folk with operatic chops? It can only be Josephine Foster.
- UK twee poppers Blueboy reissue their seminal second LP.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- What about our Forever Sale?
Until Thursday, goodbye.