- Leeds shoegazers Pale Saints are reissuing their classic debut on clear vinyl, complete with unreleased tracks and their only Peel session!
- Alternative songwriter Beck returns with his fourteenth album ‘Hyperspace’.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders. Ft. two Polytechnic Youth releases, Grimes, Lee Ranaldo, The Home Current and more.
- Danny Brown returns to Warp with another corker of an LP, complete with production from Q-Tip.
- Berlin based composer Anne Müller releases her highly anticipated, self-produced debut.
- Leonard Cohen asked his son to finish off unreleased recordings from his final album before his death.
- Laibach. The industrial satirists return with an EP of unheard cuts on clear wax.
- Ben Frost lends his cinematic ambient/industrial sounds to Sky’s acclaimed ‘Fortitude’.
- Chapterhouse. Best of comp delves into album faves and unreleased tracks.
- Irmin Schmidt. The Can man gets a 4LP box set all to himself.
- Seoul experimentalists Tengger return with 7-track record of psychedelic electronic/krautrock.
- London indie pop group Girl Ray are back with a sharp second record.
- Soothing, repetitive piano pieces from experimental composer Erik Satie.
- Shit and Shine. Don’t do drugs kids...
- Expertly crafted house from Leon Vynehall. Order before Friday to be entered into a competition to win one of two test pressings!
- Limited-edition record from Belgian experimental musician Mathieu Serruys.
- A Short Illness From Which He Never Recovered. Various artists compilation from Blackest Ever Black.
- The final series of Game of Thrones was terrible but hey at least the score was still good!
- The excellent new Underworld sampler impressed us all, now it’s time for the 7CD/Bluray set…
- No-Man. Prog-god Steven Wilson reignites his art pop project with Tim Bowness.
- An Encyclopedia of British Experimental and Avant-Garde Music. 3CDs of post-punk/industrial favourites.
- Brian Eno botherers Coldplay have a new double album out.
- Horizon Zero Dawn. 4LP soundtrack box set to the groundbreaking video game.
- Lake Ruth. Kitchen sink psych/kraut jams from the new supergroup.
- Mercury Nominated indie group The Big Moon cover an 80s classic and actually make it work!
- First album on Ghostly from acclaimed deep house producer Galcher Lustwerk.
- The final instalment of Moloko’s reissue series lands.
- Queens of the Stone Age. Fuzz-steeped classic of meaty rock from Josh Homme and co.
- The Music From Bagpuss. Sanda Kerr & John Faulkner’s soothing and charming folk score will give you a nostalgia trip like no other. On pink vinyl too!
- A gritty, grungy punk classic from the hugely influential Wipers.
- The Chemical Brothers. Big beat collides with psychedelia on the Brothers third LP.
- Deerhoof. First time on vinyl for this quirky indie/experimental pop release.
- The Pooh Sticks sought-after box set gets a reissue. Indie pop ain’t noise pollution y’know?
- Tonnes of reissues from stoner rock/heavy psych group All Them Witches.
- 90s indie pop group Hefner get ‘The Fidelity Wars’ reissued.
- Mustafa Ozkent. Seminal classic of Turkish psychedelic rock and funk.
- The Gun Club. Reissue from the seminal blues-punks.
- Tracey Thorn. Surprisingly great Christmas covers of Joni Mitchell, Sufjan, Low and more.
What about our Forever Sale?