- Stephen Mallinder. We’ve got a signed, exclusive and very limited-edition clear blue vinyl from the former Cabaret Voltaire legend! We’ve only waited 37 years for this one...
- Kim Gordon finally unleashes her debut solo record. Order this brilliant album before Friday and we’ll enter you into a competition to win one of five rare Kim singles!
- Three Scott Walker records are getting reissued, including the experimental classic ‘Tilt’.
- Hand-Picked Pre-Orders featuring Craven Faults, TOY, Ty Segall, The Durutti Column and more...
- Big Thief. Two hands, two albums in a year for these indie folkies.
- Richard Dawson. The bard of Newcastle returns with his hugely anticipated follow-up to ‘Peasant’.
- Codes In The Clouds. Six years of meticulous toiling result in the UK post-rockers finest album to date!
- Lightning Bolt. Heavy and rapid noise rock to blow the cobwebs away.
- Allah-Las. Fourth album of sun bleached surf-edelia from the Cali group.
- Comet Gain. First album in half a decade from the cult indie favourites.
- HTRK. Our former Album of the Week winners pen an ambient score for a documentary on Scientology.
- Elbow. I’m not sure if I love the album art of if it makes me feel really uncomfortable...
- Bdrmm. The Hull shoegazing post-punks release their debut 10’’ EP.
- Bodega. Anthemic post-punk from Brooklyn, not the nice little venue in Nottingham I used to haunt...
- Special Request. Third of four albums this year from Paul Woolford’s jungle project.
- Mark Kozelek & Petra Haden. Another year, another release from the former Red House Painter.
- Current Affairs. Spiky post-punk featuring members of Shopping.
- Starcrawler. Grungy garage rock with a scratch and sniff cover.
- Blawan. The South Yorkshire techno producer releases a 4-track EP.
- 808 State. The acid house legends return with an album recorded in Manchester’s Granada studios.
- The Body. Moor Mother and Lingua Ignota remix the noise metallers work.
- Lindstrom. Super modern sounding disco meets shuffling club rhythms.
- Éliane Radigue. 2CD collection from the groundbreaking ambient/drone musician.
- Emptyset. The London duo shape some clever-clogs electronica.
- Vibracathedral Orchestra. Huge drones meet free-form folk. Limited to 300 copies!
- The Cold Spells sound as if Nick Drake and Syd Barrett collaborated in the 2010s.
- Boa Morte. First album in a decade from the Cork slowcore group.
- Mogwai. Brilliant compilation of rare early singles from the Scotch post-rockers on green wax.
- Beth Gibbons & Rustin Man. The Portishead vocalist collabs with Talk Talk’s bassist for a beaut of a folk record.
- Slowdive’s essential album of dreamy shoegaze arrives on 180g clear/smoke vinyl.
- The Wedding Present. The indie legends reissue ‘Tommy’ and ‘George Best’ to celebrate National Album Day.
- Kurt Vile. Slacker folk-psych on blue wax with a bonus 7’’ to mark its 10th birthday.
- Gary Numan gets two early classics expanded and remastered on colour wax. He’s got a pilot’s license you know?
- The Twilight Sad. Rarities and reworked collection from the alt. rockers.
- The Specials. I recently contracted the winter sickness bug before a Specials gig so I missed all of it. Seeing this here upsets me a tad...
- Stiff Little Fingers. A fiery classic from the Northern Irish legends. Essential for all you punks.
- The Clash’s hugely eclectic classic double album celebrates its fortieth.
- Kamaal Williams. Repress of the much-hyped jazz fusion album on clear vinyl.
- Meitei / 冥丁. Ghostly Japanese ambient with a unique atmosphere. Very limited cassette!
- Holden. Surely a reference to Nathan Barley? James Holden’s IDM/techno debut gets a reissue.
- SOPHIE. The Grammy nominated experimental electronic musician gets a bunch of early singles repressed.
- R.E.M.’s ‘hard rock’ album celebrates its silver release anniversary.
- David Bowie. First time on vinyl for Bowie’s ‘Storytellers’ gig.
What about our Forever Sale?