- North Brewing asked perennial Norman fav the Declining Winter to write some songs to accompany their new beer. Sadly the beer is not included.
- It’s a teary goodbye from Carter, Tutti, and Void as the industrial trio will part ways after album three.
- Bon ‘the don’ Iver continues to be a big fan of commas,
- We’ve been getting our hands dirty hand-picking preorders for you. Have a rummage, you might find something you’ll enjoy.
- HTRK eschew noise for minimalism to great effect. They still hate rock though.
- That new OCS/The Oh Sees/Thee Oh Sees/Oh Sees LP is finally due.
- Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy and friends reflect on Julius Eastman’s legacy.
- Twelve pieces of vulnerable punk from Ezra Furnam.
- It’s noisy Pharmakon’s least horrible album cover yet!
- I hope Violent Femmes didn’t blister in the sun this bank holiday.
- chk chk chk chicken, lay a little dance punk for me.
- The Futureheads deserve our respect for introducing the kids to Kate Bush.
- To all our readers in Chicago, I hope you have a happy Whitney day.
- Experimental pop’s Velvet Negroni wears his hoodie on his legs.
- A strong band name/album name combo from Meatraffle.
- Shards are vocal explorers formed at the behest of Nils Frahm.
- I’ll say it again. The Heavy Metal Cowboys of Botswana.
- Lana Del Rey should’ve called it Norman Fudging Records.
- The S.L.P. is Serge from that there Kasabian. Features a guest spot from *checks notes* Little Simz?
- Call your múm, she worries about you.
- "These Vatican Shadow album titles are getting out of hand".
- Cabaret Voltaire wrote a film's soundtrack without even watching it.
- Imagine this Melvins album title is describing your least favourite politicians.
- A masterpiece from musician and anti-apartheid activist Miriam Makeba.
- The debut EP from wistful indie rock’s Snail Mail. Unlike our deliveries.
- Jónsi & Alex Somers pour one out for the insomniacs.
- Remind yourself what (Sandy) Alex G sounded like before he got big.
- Disco Not Disco is the compilation for those poor people who hate disco.
- Crass. Crass! Craaaass!! CRAAASSS!!!!
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- What about our Forever Sale?
Tom’s on holiday right now, I hope I’m doing him proud.