We’ve got an incredibly exciting week ahead of us, with countless quality titles landing on our shelves for your good selves!
- Two very different Dinked titles arrive this week from Here Lies Man and electro-industrial musician Blanck Mass. They’ve all sold-out, so get ordering earlier if you fancy one next time! There are still coloured variants available too.
- Our Hand-Picked Pre-Orders feature is here once again, bringing you the best upcoming records.
- We’ve assembled a Dinosaur Jr. playlist to commemorate those impending reissues.
- Indie folk group Big Thief announced their second album of this year only this morning.
- Ride. The Oxford shoegazers return with their second album since their comeback.
- King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard. The psychedelic beasts go full on thrash metal. Cracking stuff!
- The Murder Capital. Debut album from the art punks who’ve been the talk of the town for a while.
- Sleater-Kinney. Indie rock’s finest return with a St. Vincent produced album.
- Bobby Krlic. The Haxan Cloak creates his first soundtrack for the terrifying ‘Midsommar’.
- The Hold Steady. Hugely anthemic indie rock on brown vinyl.
- Aidan Moffat & RM Hubbert. Sadly the last release from this pair.
- Girl Band. The noisy Irish post-punks offer their second single from their forthcoming record.
- Ikebe Shakedown. Members of Charles Bradley’s backing group create some uplifting soul.
- Friendly Fires. Third album from the UK alt. poppers.
- Shura. Sophomore album from the British synth/dance pop star.
- Loscil. The acclaimed Canadian ambient musician returns with his twelth.
- Press Club. It’s only been a year since ‘Late Teens’ and they’ve already done a follow-up.
- Eric Serra’s soundtrack to Léon the Professional lands on wax for the first time.
- Uniform & The Body make some of the loudest rackets known to man.
- Jonas Munk & Nicklas Sørensen. Retro electronica meets psychedelia and minimalism.
- Dry Cleaning’s debut EP on tape.
- Frank Turner. The Eton schooled punk returns with his eighth.
- Hammered Hulls. Mary Timony’s new supergroup on Dischord.
- Ana Roxanne. Debut EP of blissful ambient, complete with an enigmatic title.
- Marie Davidson gets remixed by Brit techno DJ Daniel Avery and Soulwax.
- Liam Gallagher releases an Abba cover...
- Explosions In The Sky. Two deluxe and remastered hard-to-find releases from the Texan post-rock titans has finally come to limited-edition wax!
- Satoshi Ashikawa. Sparse and dreamlike ambient.
- Nurse With Wound. 3CD set featuring 40 minutes of unreleased material.
- Sven Libaek. Go surfing USA with this soundtrack reissue.
- Florence + The Machine. Reissue of Florence and her Machine’s debut.
- Andrew WK. You can party hard when you get your hands on a copy of this bizarrely rare LP.
- Move D & Pete Namlook. First in the reissue series from the German electronica legends.
- Ofege. Psychedelic funk rock from Nigeria.
- A trio of Ulver albums and a CD box set have just landed! Simply unmissable stuff for black metal fans.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- What about our Forever Sale?
We’ll see you next week if we manage to escape from the fortress of boxes of records surrounding us. Bye for now, love Team Norman x