- The latest collaboration between The Bug and Burial has just been released! Order ‘Dive / Rain’ here.
- We’ve hand-picked the best of the latest records available to pre-order.
- Codes In The Clouds have recently announced a new album after a 6 year wait, and we’ve got a European exclusive on stocking it!
- Marika Hackman. Marika adds synth pop to her brand of riffy indie rock on her latest.
- kandodo. Mammoth and expansive psych featuring several members of The Heads.
- The Wedding Present. 30 year anniversary re-recording of the classic compilation ‘Tommy’.
- Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood. Soundtrack to Tarantino’s latest 60s flick.
- Ffion Regan. The Mercury nominated Irish songwriter returns with his sixth LP.
- Superchunk. Guest loaded acoustic outing from the cult indie punks.
- Rainbow Grave. Sludgy, misanthropic noise rock featuring Scorn, Napalm Death and Doom members.
- Rich Aucoin. Indie pop songwriting meets psychedelia and electronica.
- Feeder. New music from the Welsh alternative rockers.
- Move D. Top-tier house, techno and IDM jams from David Moufang.
- Corre. Dreamy ambient meet post-classical soundscapes.
- Sam Fender. Fresh LP from the UK songwriter.
- RM. New music from the Italian electronic musician. You couldn’t miss the sleeve from a mile away.
- Gaffa Tape Sandy. New music from Sandy Alex G’s B&Q obsessed sibling…
- Six By Seven. England has some of the safest roads in Britain, but this isn’t Britain. This is der Autobahn!
- Hollydoom. Celebrate the return of cult magazine Fangoria with this compilation of horror tracks.
- Monarch. New music from one of our favourite psychedelic rock labels El Paraiso.
- The Reverb Conspiracy. Compilation of psych, garage, shoegaze, and krautrock from Fuzz Club.
- Frans Zwartjes & Lodewijk de Boer. Music from the late artist and his regular collaborator.
- Seitō. Akuphone celebrate the rising women of the Japanese experimental and electronic scene.
- Bdrmm. First single from the Hull noisemakers as part of Sonic Cathedrals Singles Club.
- Arctic Monkeys. Fresh batch of singles from the Sheffield rockers.
- Zero 7. The trip hoppers get their second reissued, featuring remixes from Stereolab.
- King Tubby. Cavernous dubs from one of the masters.
- Raekwon. One of the greatest and most influential outings in the Wu Tang catalogue gets reissued.
- Coil. More copies of their bizarre soundtrack are set to arrive.
- Pastor T.L. Barrett. More gospel mastery following the huge success of the previous reissue.
- Ekin Fil. Mini LP of weighty drone.
- David Axelrod. Axelrod’s only album on Polydor gets a reissue.
- Sachiko Kanenobu. A gem of 70s Japanese folk on the brilliant Light In The Attic records.
- Alex Chilton. Two gorgeous tracks from the Big Star legend.
- Sons of Kemet. More reissues of the groundbreaking modern jazz group’s second LP have arrived.
- Eartheater. Left-field psychedelic folk affair from Alexandra Drewchin.
- Donald Byrd. Jazz-funk-fusion classic reissued by Blue Note.
- Don Davis. Score to the classic film The Matrix.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- What about our Forever Sale?
We’ll be back again with more Norman Records news in a couple of days time.