- Odd Nosdam’s legendary psych-hop beat mix is coming to limited edition clear vinyl, and we’ve got an exclusive on it!
- Psych/garage poppers Allah-Las are getting the Dinked treatment for their fourth album ‘LAHS’! Tune in tomorrow at midday for the next announcement...
- We’ve hand-picked the best of the latest records available to pre-order.
- Freddie Gibbs & Madlib. Psych-jazz beatscapes meet felon fables on this hip hop AOTY contender.
- Solange. An album so good it turned this R&B sceptic into a fan.
- Sounds of Liberation. First ever release for this rare gem of spiritual jazz.
- Kaiser Chiefs. We’re stocking a very exclusive variant limited to just us Leeds stores.
- Nicolas Gaunin. Manipulated African rhythms dance with technicolour psych.
- Fennesz. ‘Agora’ finally comes to wax!
- B Boys. Upbeat New York indebted post-punk.
- Stranger Things. Nostalgic 80s tunes plucked from the Netflix series.
- Henry Jackman’s soundtrack to Detective Pikachu lands on wax...
- Neil Landstrumm. One of the best album titles we’ve heard for awhile!
- Sarathy Korwar. A fusion of politicised jazz and South East Asian music.
- MOHIT. Avant art rock 7’’.
- Cherubs. Latest record from the Texan noise rockers.
- Of Monsters and Men. Stadium ready tunes from the popular Icelandic indie group.
- Emmanuel Witzthum. Another gorgeous set from the composer on Fluid Audio.
- Ryuichi Sakamoto & Taylor Deupree. Two musical heavyweights unite for a live LP in London.
- Jefre Cantu-Ledesma. Beautiful dronescapes meet ambient and noisy shoegaze.
- Kool Kieth. The Godfather of alternative hip hop returns with a brand new LP.
- Lone continues the trend of tiger themed album covers.
- A triple skinner of reissues from stoner/doom metal kings Bongzilla.
- The Monkees. When they got all weird and released the bizarre film ‘Trip’.
- Nate Morgan. Coltrane and Tapscott inspired avant-jazz classic.
- A couple of represses from lo-fi indie songwriter Alex G. Think Pavement mixed with Elliott Smith.
- Ulver. Three essential early black metal records from the hugely influential group.
- Makaya McCraven. Brilliant 2018 jazz album featuring Shabaka Hutchings and Nubya Garcia.
- Fugazi. A selection of Fugazi and Minor Threat records have re-landed.
- The B-52’s. Second reissue of 2019 from the kooky new wavers.
- Susan James. Reissue of 2015’s ‘Sea Glass’.
- The Upsetters. More dubs from Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry and co.
- Naosuke Miyamoto Sextet. Jazz all the way from Japan.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- What about our Forever Sale?
We’ll see you all on Thursday for our second update of the week.