- Thom Yorke’s brilliant new electronic tinged album ‘ANIMA’ has hit our shelves.
- We’ve hand-picked the best of the latest records available to pre-order.
- Kaiser Chiefs. Limited ‘Leeds Edition’ tricolour variant exclusive to Leeds’ shops like our good-selves.
- JK Flesh teams up with Orphx for an outing of bone-crushing techno.
- Prince. The Purple One’s ‘Originals’ box sets are looking rather snazzy.
- The Flaming Lips return with their fifteenth album complete with narration from Mick Jones.
- Ludovico Einaudi. First in the Italian modern classical composer’s ‘Seven Day Walking’ saga.
- Dope. Julian Cope’s Dope team up with double bassist Fuck Authority for two psych epics.
- Ider. A couple of housemates create some banging electropop.
- Lingua Ignota creates a hectic fusion of industrial and darkwave.
- Sunny Side Up. Giles Peterson’s Brownswood Recordings look to Australia to source heaps of brilliant jazz, soul and funk.
- Kool Kieth. New LP from a legend of alternative hip hop.
- Featuring Nick Bullen, Birmingham punks Rainbow Grave fuse psych with classic crust punk.
- Frightened Rabbit. A stirring tribute to the late Scott Hutchinson.
- Betsayda Machado and Parranda El Clavo create some brilliant traditional Venezuelan music.
- Stonefield. Four Aussie sisters make a psych-rock racket.
- Mind-shattering electronica from SDEM.
- Hugely fun punk from Big Stick.
- Grace Lightman. Off-kilter electropop. Remember kids, don’t eat silver...
- Sounds of Liberation. A lost spiritual jazz classic finally sees the light of day.
- Breaking Bad. Soundtrack to the brilliant crime drama.
- Rhye return with a nice little mini album.
- Celebrate 50 years since the moon landings with Brian Eno.
- Underrated record from influential psychedelic act Love.
- Ossie All Stars expand some Gregory Isaacs rhythms, resulting in many tasty dub cuts.
- Gorillaz fourth LP ‘The Fall’ has arrived.
- Jangly indie pop from Blueboy.
- Light In The Attic compile Ennio Morricone’s chiller, loungier, psychier tracks into one set.
- First ever pressing of Portland punks The Rats final album.
- Van Morrison. Van the Man at his poppiest and best.
- Donovan. Poppy psych folk from the great songwriter.
- Keith Emerson & Goblin. Prog meets prog on this horror soundtrack.
- Crass. Second album from the legendary anarcho-punks.
- Rhythmic and playful post-punk courtesy of Trash Kit.
- A repress of Craven Faults brilliant electronic/krautrock ode to the Yorkshire landscape.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- What about our Forever Sale?
Get back in on the action on Thursday for our next update!