- We’ve hand-picked the biggest and best records available to pre-order for your good selves.
- Chill electronica chap Bonobo has just released his new limited-edition banger ‘Linked’, and we’re giving you the chance to win a test pressing if you order one!
- We’re treating you to two competitions this week! Win a ‘Preview Edition’ of Thom Yorke’s ‘ANIMA’ simply by pre-ordering a copy on any format. Good luck.
- Our June reductions continue; grab a 20% off bargain whilst you still can here.
- Spaceship. Shoegaze speckled ambient influenced by the Todmorden countryside.
- Vaporwave pioneer and former Leeds resident James Ferraro has a few limited edition tapes out.
- Jesca Hoop strips her sound down on her latest. There’s a few Dinked variants left!
- Bristolian psychedelic krautrockers BEAK> release a great new EP.
- AMM member Eddie Prévost records some music outside.
- Acclaimed neo-soul bloke Anderson .Paak offers us the super-chill ‘Ventura’.
- The Soft Cavalry. Husband and wife duo featuring Rachel from Slowdive.
- Oren Ambarchi bestows more gorgeous ambient upon us.
- Stranger Things returns to Netflix this week, so now’s probably the best time to grab the soundtrack to the third series.
- First in a new archival series from late experimentalist and Pan Sonic member Mika Vainio.
- Trash Kit look beyond the horizon to give us some groovy post-punk.
- Limited edition white labels for The Rhythm Method’s latest.
- Nils Frahm championed ambient from Tomogutsu Nakamura.
- Energetic, percussive Afrobeat/post-punk from KOKOKO!
- Playful experimental sounds courtesy of Parisian composer Pierre Bastin.
- BABii. Sparkly left-field pop produced by Adrian Sherwood.
- Everything But The Girl’s acclaimed ‘Amplified Heart’ is back on wax.
- A couple of noisy delights from Caspar Brotzmann Massaker.
- More of Coil’s sex-ed lessons.
- Suicide bless us with a slice of classic synth-punk.
- Unheard extended version from Muslimgauze.
- Three of Melvins’ greatest albums are back on vinyl. Get in!
- Seaside Lovers. Highly sought after artefact of Japanese jazz-funk.
- Minami Deutsch give us some brilliantly kaleidoscopic krautrock.
- Kooky new wavers The B-52’s get their debut reissued.
- Achwghâ Ney Wodei. An obscure slice of French zolo gets resurrected.
- Darkside electronics from Pact Infernal.
- PBK’s tribute to German electronic/kosmische pioneers Cluster finally sees the light of day.
- Sigur Rós’ sophomore classic gets a reissue for its 20th anniversary.
- Prog meets noise rock, math rock and left-field metal on this hectic album from Italian group Zu. Features several appearances from Mike Patton and the Melvins’ King Buzzo.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- What about our Forever Sale?
We’ll be back at it with another update this Thursday, stay tuned.