- This week’s top pre-orders have been hand-selected for you.
- Dinked Announcement coming today at 5:30pm. Don’t miss out!
We’re back once again for another run down of this week’s musical goings-on.
- Baroness. The Georgia psych-metallers return with a new Dave Fridmann produced LP.
- Bill Callahan. He once lived in Knaresborough you know.
- Mysterious future garage fiend Burial returns with a double single.
- This was the first time I’ve properly listened to Bruce Springsteen album. It wasn’t actually that bad...
- Softly spoken beardy bloke Iron & Wine collaborates with Tex-Mex flavoured group Calexico.
- Kate Tempest. Kate warns us of traps and lessons.
- Nivhek is Liz Harris aka Grouper. You know what to do.
- Peel Sessions from Albini’s noise-makers Shellac.
- The Murder Capital. Single from the hyped post-punks.
- Twin Peaks Limited Event Series Soundtrack. Another slice of damn fine vinyl. Cherry pie not included.
- An EP of lush psych/baroque pop jams from Dutch songwriter Jacco Gardner.
- Heavenly Records signee Mattiel finds standing outside industrial units to be quite ‘Satis Factory’.
- Stones Throw’s key beatmaker Mndsgn nips out for some ‘Snaxx’.
- Keel Her With Kindness.
- High-school project turned proper band Crumb return with some warm psych-jazz.
- Electric Moon & Terminal Cheesecake team up for a split of warped psychedelia.
- Two tasty reissues from Manchester punk-poppers Buzzcocks.
- Cave In is not 9am friendly music to play at the office as we learnt today.
- A couple from the seminal outer-space minded slowcore troupe Duster.
- Pelican. Dense post-metal, remastered.
- The Dandy Warhols’ breakthrough gets reissued, much to the annoyance of Anton Newcombe.
- Upbeat reggae from Toots & the Maytals.
- “Blue” Gene Tyranny’s seminal art pop classic gets a remaster.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- What about our Forever Sale?
Until Thursday, cya later.