- Grab a truly immense 15% off a bunch of things you lot haven't been buying recently.
- This week’s top pre-order thrills have been readied for you.
- And a harrowing, nightmare photo has appeared in an actual newspaper article about our modest environmental initiatives.
It's another one of those four day week things...if only they’d make them permanent. So we are again squeezing everything together in a big, four day squishy ball. Here's what we are expecting to land this week.
- Pip Blom is the name of both the band and the singer which is sort of handy.
- JJ Cale was said to have influenced Eric Clapton but don’t let that put you off.
- Sacred Paws last album won Scottish Album of the Year beating even Runrig.
- Londoners Ice Baths like both tea and punk.
- Russian psychedelic rock act Gnoomes now has a synth player.
- Psychedelic Porn Crumpets. Does exactly what it says on the tin.
- Eluvium re-records all his solo piano pieces and even does an easi-play book.
- Mush. Who knew that at least one of them has curly hair?
- Horrible ‘music’ purveyors Consumer Electronics.
- Kevin Richard Martin of the Bug, God, Techno Animal etc making racket about the birth of his child.
- Journeys in electronics from the ever reliable Dalham.
- Nivhek is of course Liz Harris/Grouper.
- Sarah Davachi reconnects with the object we all know as the piano.
- Several re-issues from squeak-voiced pixies of euro friendly goth rock Placebo.
- Manchester rock grand lads Doves with some re-issues hopefully in ‘beak’ condition.
- Re-issue of debut from tragic Ohio noisemakers Brainiac.
- Frank Turner re-issues the album we still have for a bargain price of £4.50 on CD.
- Hear all the same the La’s songs again played slightly differently.
- Thumb wagging, head shaking former Beatle and Wing Paul McCartney.
- Vinyl edition of Colin Potter’s 1981 cassette ‘Here’.
- Neil Young’s atmospheric Dead Man soundtrack.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- What about our Forever Sale?
Back on Thursday and for one of us it will be for the final time before we are killed off forever. Who will it be? Stay tuned.