- New Dinked Edition on Death Waltz Originals. Quick!
- Delight in this week’s hand-picked pre-orders.
- Cheap Lost Tribe Sound stuff. Great label, cheaper prices.
Another week and another batch of records for you to devour. These Stereolab re-issues are pretty tasty aren’t they? And you are chomping down the excellent Big Thief record like we told you. Plenty more where they came from. Look below.
- Vampire Weekend are still preppy deep into their thirties.
- Big Thief are back with unfathomably titled LP. **All pre-orders go into a hat to win a test pressing!**
- World music influenced psych from Flamingods. Dinked edition all gone now though.
- Tindersticks’ answer to DC Tosh Lines Stuart A Staples is back with a soundtrack.
- Leeds formed rackateers Drahla do their debut full length.
- Smart electronica from The Home Current...and just look at that price!
- One for the young people in the office from Ariana Grande.
- Dual sided electronics from Polypores & Field Lines Cartographer.
- Editors release the original Blanck Mass produced versions of tracks discarded for their insipid Violence album.
- Patience is the nice new project from extremely red lipped former Veronica Falls starlet Roxanne Clifford.
- Barrie sent us chocolate so let us tell you about their wholly enjoyable pop record.
- Scuzzy Scandi punk band Viagra Boys.
- Alfa Mist is just one of the billions of jazz musicians outta London.
- Lights in the Attic present one of their nice compilations.. Pacific Breeze: Japanese City Pop, AOR & Boogie 1976-1986 in fact I’m going to boogie woogie woogie til I just can’t boogie no more.
- Anarcho punks Crass have a couple of statements re-issued.
- Re-issue of The Comet Is Coming 12”.
- Big box set from A Certain Ratio. Who’d be an A Certain Ratio fan at the moment? Ah well, the kids don’t actually need shoes do they?
- Gong revamp an album they made aeons ago.
- Stereolab expand Transient Random-Noise Bursts With Announcements.
- Stereolab also expand Mars Audiac Quintet.
- The Rifles meanwhile contract Freedom Run by taking all the awful songs off it...no of course they don’t.
- Lashings and lashings of Chris Carter re-issues and jelly and ice cream and all kinds of scrumptious treats!
- Protomartyr describe my lovemaking skills perfectly.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- What about our Forever Sale?
Back on Thursday. Bye.