- Delight in this week’s hand-picked pre-orders.
- Be quick and snap up this KH (Kieran Hebden) white label.
Hope you all got the Insides LP we told you about yesterday? I was on holiday, and forgot, and now it has sold out, and now I wish I’d given it 1 out of 10 rather than 10 out of 10, and none of you had bought it. Nevermind, eh? There’s more music about this week such as all the delightful things below.
- Big bold summer-ready electro-pop from Stealing Sheep.
- KH is Keiran Hebden aka Four Tet.
- Loyle Carner does that rare thing of being both popular and good.
- For God sake who left the gate open and let the Fat White Family up north?
- LA psych people Wand get way more contemplative than Ty Segall.
- Centrum do chants and drones and stuff.
- Carla Dal Farno keeps releasing records just so that eventually I’ll spell her name right.
- Peggy, Gooo, Peggy Goo, Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Goo
- Two new things on Sound In Silence due including Western Edges which is a Hood/Declining Winter dude doing haunting ambience/electronics plus further foggy ambience from MIS+RESS.
- Lush electro-acoustic ambitronics in cotton sleeve from Maps & Diagrams
- Yup it sounds like Gang of Four are continuing to urinated liberally on their own legacy.
- Mark (not Mike) Peters with impressively curated remix collection.
- Heather Woods Broderick. Pete’s less annoying sister with some nice Oregon folk.
- Ambienteer Tor Lundvall issues some of his vintage electro pop stuff.
- Efterklang & Karsten Fundal re-issue the album thy released after Efterklang re-imagined themselves.
- BACK IN! The Comet Is Coming.
Plus...um. Very little. No idea why at this time of year. Better get on Discogs.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- What about our Forever Sale?
Join us Thursday when we’ll tell you all about Saturday morning.