- Remember that Galerie Stratique LP we recently released on Public House? Well we now have more of their stuff in stock. Woozetastic.
- This week’s hand-picked pre-orders.
- What does all this vinyl stuff mean? Here’s our handy Vinyl Jargon Buster to explain.
See below for records galore! Please delve in. Guaranteed* to satisfy.
* Not guaranteed.
- The Drums release their second album since Jacob Graham left to concentrate on his puppetry.
- Girls In Synthesis compile their earlier three EPs so you don't have to pay large prices on Discogs. Nice.
- All We Are collab with Talk Talk’s biggest fan.
- Punk poppers Martha hail from Pity Me, an actual place in County Durham and not just Phil’s default state of mind.
- The Parlophone-sponsored David Bowie cash grab continues apace.
- Second solo offering from Grumbling Fur half Daniel O’ Sullivan.
- Idlewild. One of the very few bands with not one but two members named Rod.
- Damien Jurado made his album in the same length of time it takes me to get out of bed.
- Weyes Blood. My dad has bought it and so should you.
- Salford Electronics. Gloomy industrial electronics like Salford of old.
- Drone pieces from Celer inspired by China.
- Bill Seaman. Absolutely and categorically not related to flapping goalkeeper David.
- Burnley’s Tape Loop Orchestra with ideas about isolationism, the occult, transcendence and the nature of entropy.
- The Proper Ornaments make us wonder what the real story is behind that Ultimate Painting split.
- WH Lung do kraut rock as per the memo.
- Ruby Rushton. A band, not a person - and not related to Willie.
- Washington post-punkers Priests with bonus slabs of trip hop.
- It Rains Love for Lee Fields & The Expressions. Here in LS11 it rains wet.
- The Slits' debut gets that all-important 4337th re-issue.
- Big Karen Dalton box now with added t-shirt.
- New Order’s first album gets the deluxe treatment. Thought this was out weeks ago. But no, I’m wrong.
- Neil Young and his magnificent Dead Man soundtrack.
- 2013 era LP from deceased stoner Mac Miller.
- Succinctly named no wavers UT.
- The Wannadies always and forever, etc.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- Maybe our revamped News & Reviews section (now featuring all staff reviews as they come in)?
- Missed our big sale last Friday? What about our Forever Sale...
So… see you Thursday?