Past, present and future…
- Back in: a rare release of new music from slow movers The Cinematic Orchestra.
- Your latest hand-picked pre-orders batch.
- Yet another Dinked coming tomorrow. They spoil you.
An enormous thanks to Daoud for making these things happen when I was on holiday last week. He did such a sterling job that I plan to go on holiday more often. For now you are stuck with me as we rattle through the things we can look forward to arriving into stock this week.
- American Football release their third self titled record. If you liked 1 and 2 you might just like 3.
- Lambchop release their 13th album but it’s only their first hatless.
- Ex Hex. Ex Helium, Ex Wild Flag.
- Ibibio Sound Machine blend post punk and African music like there’s no tomorrow.
- Orville Peck. Sounds like a bite from a green nappied 80’s puppet.
- Jenny Lewis new album has one or two things to enjoy.
- These New Puritans...innovative post rockers fresh from attending Princess Eugenie’s wedding.
- Can someone tell Avey Tare and Panda Bear that it’s not a race?
- Andrew Bird is confident.
- Electronics experts Deaf Center back after eight whole years.
- Will Burns and Hannah Peel behind the wheel. Of a Vespa, I said for goodness sake-ah.
- Mary Lattimore & Mac Mcaughan are singin’ in the rain.
- Get in! Sleeper are back after all these years.
- Apparat cover a classic Autechre album in its entirety. Ok, no they don’t.
- Lashings and lashings of The Caretaker re-issues and jelly and ice cream for pudding!
- New vinyl edition of Shawty Pimp legendary ‘95 mixtape.
- Mansun bring out a super duper edition of their now senimal (it says here) second album ‘Six’.
- Iron & Wine. Quiet beard-muffled offerings re-issued.
- The bottom of The Fall barrell has been scraped already.
- Short-lived American slowcore pioneers Duster.
- Medway Scene upstarts The Claim.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- Maybe our revamped News & Reviews section (now featuring all staff reviews as they come in)?
So…see you Thursday?