Past, present and future…
- Another Dinked Edition for your eager ears: Black Peaches - Fire In The Hole.
- Uh oh! Holly Herndon just announced her new album in collaboration with Skynet.
- Ninja Tune have given us some The Cinematic Orchestra goodies to giveaway.
- Those four (count 'em) Yung Lean re-issues are finally in.
- 18 albums in The Brian Jonestown Massacre have run out of album names.
Look, I’m not saying I’m afraid of Spawn, the artificial intelligence baby Holly Herndon has created to spice up her forthcoming album PROTO, I’m saying I’m completely terrified. For now I’m happy for the two of them to gently serenade me until things inevitably take a darker turn. If you prefer your anxiety relief in a different flavour then you’re in luck, we’ve got all sorts.
- Stephen Malkmus finally gets his Wire Mag cover.
- Danger Mouse is one Karen O closer to collaborating with everyone.
- The Comet is Coming.... is coming.
- Immigrant’s back with more lush bespoke packaging. Exclusive to us.
- Matmos love each other and hate plastic
- Remember Radiodread? Here’s the much less pun-y Radiohead In Jazz.
- Deafkids isn’t just a name, it’s a promise.
- worriedaboutsatan? Buddy I’m worried about rampant AI.
- ‘Bend Sinister’ by The Fall gets a mouthful of a subtitle.
- A metal band with a drum machine? It’s more common than you’d think.
- Classical music made using a Buchla? It’s more common than you’d think.
- The Wannadies are the Swedes my colleagues keep calling Britpop.
- The Curious Case of David Byrne.
- The same Dave who brought Brazilian genius Tom Zé to our Western eyes.
- Albert Ayler & Don Cherry jazz most freely.
- Not a fan of Trump? YG’s the rapper for you.
- Everything New In?
- Even more pre-orders?
- All our (many, many) re-stocks?
- Maybe our revamped News & Reviews section (now featuring all staff reviews as they come in)?
That’s your lot for now. See you on Thursday.