Tuesday Update Cinematic Orchestra / Rozi Plain (Dinked Edition) / Deerhunter / Twilight Sad / Sharon Van Etten / Bardo Pond
Cinematic Orchestra, Rozi Plain, Steve Mason, Toro Y Moi, Julian Lynch, Steve Gunn, GAS, the Messthetics, loads of pre-orders, a new Dinked edition. The lot!
Go on, fill yer boots...oh and:
- New Dinked Edition!
- New Cinematic Orchestra!
- Loads of new pre-orders being added to the site. Some absolute smashers.
- Competition. Win up to £100 worth of albums from our Albums of the Year. Just place an order of £60 or more between now and January 31st 2019. More details here: Albums of the Year 2018 - Competition.
- Scottish misery guts The Twilight Sad get set for the stadium.
- Steve Mason should have become a florist suggests Phil.
- Strange Atlanta men Deerhunter with some great hats.
- Toro Y Moi is still plugging away.
- How will Sharon Van Etten fare after being Congleton’d?
- Angelo De Augustine is like Sufjan Stevens if he was a small woodland creature.
- M Ward waxes lyrical about our wonderful music industry.
- Bruce Springsteen vinyls his Broadway thing.
- Julian Lynch with the delightfully titled Rat’s Spit.
- Answering a question no-one asked, here is the new Pedro the Lion album.
- Steven Stapleton & David Tibet. Two very strange men.
- Steve Gunn….touching his guitar case as if headin' off to the next two bit town that will appreciate his pickin'.
- I Am Kloot does not mean I Am Shit in Polish.
- Well regarded Texan spaceheads Secret Machines with an expanded re-issue.
- I don’t know much about Late of the Pier but people are happy to pay £43 for a re-issue of their debut album so they must be good.
- Druggy psychedelicists Bardo Pond get out of bed long enough to re-issue their self titled album.
- The Big Lebowski. The soundtrack to a film I hate, millions love.
- More copies of Fugazi related jazzsters The Messthetics debut at last.
- Immersive techno sleepers GAS.
- Squeak-voiced shoegazers Cranes.
That’s your lot for Tuesday. Not long ‘til Thursday is it? We might just see you then.