- Just arrived Pixies enormous box set of Surfer Rosa/Come on Pilgrim goodness.
- It’s getting closer….you’d better check our Christmas Gift Guide.
Hope everyone enjoyed our 10% off sale. Nice wasn’t it? Thanks for all your purchases...some of the proceeds of which will go towards stopping our staff from shivering to death over the next few weeks. To save on postage we’re just chucking them out the window and letting them blow towards you. Hope that’s ok. Also blowing in the wind this week, this little lot below.
- Choice cuts from the 1990s archives of snarling darkjungle beat-breaker Christophe De Babalon.
- Our Lady Of The Flowers is the world’s second greatest musician called Rod.
- New 10” of new stuff from The Brian Jonestown Massacre.
- Impressive folky psychedelia due from The Fernweh.
- Loads of Live at Third Man releases including an intriguing one by Bill Callahan and another by Why?
- We mark out the passing of time with Pop Ambient compilations.
- Extremely (and unfathomably to people over 40) popular group The 1975.
- It’s been panic stations here over the last few weeks with no sign of the Yellow6 ‘Merry Xmas’ CD for this year but because we’ve been good all year he’s finally delivered.
- Jeff Tweedy titles his album with a word us at the towers just don’t understand.
- Bristol heavyweights and pals IDLES / Heavy Lungs share a 7”.
- Braintree Britfolk troubadour Beans on Toast.
- Killer batch of Opal Tapes from Angelo Harmsworth, Emra Grid, a double from Positive Centre and 12" EP from Lyra Valenza on Black Opal.
- Two reissues from clown-led Leeds rockers Kaiser Chiefs.
- Various Siouxsie and the Banshees reissues are coming.
- David Bowie’s Glastonbury 2000 performance is a timely reminder of how long and luxurious his hair was back then.
- Whichever bits of the Kate Bush box sets and reissues that haven’t arrived yet are arriving this week.
- Thin White Rope. You do know what it means don’t you?
- They said it couldn’t be done but you can now get best of New Order and Joy Division on one vinyl record.
- Christmas-ready A Story of Shoegaze 1988-1995: soundtracking our Ian’s golden years.