- Best of Last Week. Let’s take one last look before we move on…
- COMPETITION! Order the new Thom Yorke LP and win a host off goodies. Click on item page for full details.
- Every Monday we’ll put up some exciting REDUCTIONS. Here’s yesterday’s lot just so you know the drill.
As always: we have records. Lots of them. That’s why they call us Norman Records.
- ‘Receding man-bun’ innovator Thom Yorke
- Homeboy Sandman & Edan make vibrant hip-hop that makes us wonder why we play only Hall & Oates and saxophone music in the office.
- Hiro Hone is one half of Telefon Tel Aviv and he says it will be in stock this week.
- Craven Faults. Delayed Yorkshire-kraut 12” definitely in this week.
- Julia Holter. Beware of Bagpipes.
- Obama-baiting songsmith Micah P Hinson.
- Austrian chart topper Soap & Skin is much better than that sounds.
- Because he hasn’t done enough albums already here’s Ty Segall’s covers album.
- Dean Wareham Vs. Cheval Sombre. Who will win? Tune in and find out
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra... on the bass Derek Smalls - he wrote this.
- It’s been ten long years and we gave up on it ever happening but….new Razorlight.
- Post Chumbawamba agit punkers Interrobangâ½
- Leeds best rackateers Guttersnipe release their debut proper.
- Current 93 keep doing their scary psych folk thing.
- Gosh Klaus Johann Grobe’s new one sounds weirdly like Metronomy.
- Tropical Feck Storm. More Australians turning things upside down.
- Jeff Mills ‘Waveform Transmission Vol 3’ gets a re-issue.
- Grinderman What’s that green thing doing there?
- The Kinks greatest English opus gets itself re-issued.
- All of This Mortal Coil’s things get luxury re-issued.
- The bats have left the bell tower - let’s have some Bauhaus re-issues.
- Originally a bootleg, this Spacemen 3 thing is now real.
- Reverse-named 60’s troubadour Jackson C Frank.
- 90s power poppers The Posies.
- Early singles collection by The Fall now vinylized.
- Oh christ which Halloween soundtrack is it now?
Check out our release schedule timeline where we also miss stuff out off a list.
How to buy music, basically.
- From Ennio Morricone to John Carpenter: our guide to the Best Soundtrack Composers
- From Fargo to Bob’s Burgers: our guide to the Best TV Soundtracks
- From Doom to Minecraft: our guide to the Best Video Game Soundtracks
- From Coil to Muslimgauze: our guide to the best experimental music
- From Big Black to Radiohead: our guide to the best Indie Rock
- From Orange Juice to Broadcast: our guide to the best Indie Pop
- From Talk Talk to Swans: our guide to the best Post-Rock
- From Can to Hookworms: our guide to the best Psychedelic Rock
- From Black Sabbath to Pig Destroyer: our guide to essential Metal
- From Neil Young to Ryley Walker: our guide to the best singer-songwriters
- From Jaws to Star Wars: Genre-Defining Soundtracks
- From Psycho to Reservoir Dogs: Decade-Defining Soundtracks
- All our recent restocks.
- We're confident we can match almost any vinyl price. Try us.
- Indies-only vinyl. All the stuff only available to nice independent retailers like us.
That’s it from us until Thursday when we’ll have even more records.
Team Norman x
Choose how often you want to hear from us by going here: