- In stock this week: two new things on Polytechnic Youth by Tomorrow Syndicate and Dialectric.
- Another batch of very cheap Portishead vinyl: Portishead and 3rd for £8.49!
A nice week without Phil this week, so to anyone he has irritated or annoyed of late: now is your time to come back and buy from us again. We’ll be here however hot it gets because we have windows and an inverted heater as a cooling fan.
Anyway, here is the first part of this week’s updates with all the stuff we *think* should be here very soon.
The world is a re-issue….
- Aphex Twin’s classic ‘Selected Ambient Works’ re-issued on vinyl.
- Lo-fi rap cuts from ‘95 as Shawty Pimp’s mixtape gets vinylized.
- Orange vinyl re-issue of Richard Hell and his Voidods classic.
- Ruth White’s legendary ‘Flowers of Evil’ gets a third re-press.
- Big box version of The Small Faces ‘Ogden’s But Gone Flake’.
- ESG celebrate their 35th anniversary with a re-issue of their debut.
- A C89 collection featuring all the greats from the era such as the Milltown Brothers.
- Elph vs Coil. Just the black vinyl left. Yellow? No way!
- Break out the shorts again it’s A Certain Ratio.
- Deus reissue their debut 10” single because...why not?
- Hiroshi Yoshimura’s ‘Music for Nine Postcards’ finally gets its re-issue.
- Peter (Christopherson) gets his Live At L' Etrange Festival 2004 re-re-issued.
- It seems like seconds ago Wild Nothing’s ‘Gemini’ was out. It probably was.
- Midori Takada’s minimal ambient masterpiece re-done.
- Fuschia’s great 1971 era psych rock debut gets revamped with extra stuff.
- Change just a few letters round and it reads Nurse with Wind.
- Ashtray voiced 80s glam poppers the Psychedelic Furs get lots revamped.
Swimming against the tide of popular culture…
- Tony Molina is like a miniature one man Byrds/Teenage Fanclub. Blink and you’ll miss him.
- Israel Nash takes the advice of the Lighthouse Family and gets ‘Lifted’.
- Ross From Friends. Just in case anyone out there still doesn’t realise...this is NOT David Schwimmer.
- Astronauts etc. Interesting guy. Smooth sounds.
- White Ring and their doomy, gloomy synthscapes.
- Post rock art grungers Amusement Parks on Fire with first in aaaaaaages.
- SONOIO. Electronics and synth from Nine Inch Nail.
- More new stuff on the ever busy Fuzz Club.
- Potty mouthed neo soul from Surrey’s own Rex Orange County.
- Everything New In so far this week.
- All our recent Re-stocks.
- We're confident we can match almost any vinyl price. Try us.
- Indies-only vinyl. All the stuff only available to nice independent retailers like us.
Please re-visit on Thursday for a further inspection.
Team Norman x
Choose how often you want to hear from us by going here: