- Latest Reductions. 20% off loads of stuff from June 2018
- Pre-orders for the hottest anything has ever been.
- Ironically, there's a new album from The Chills to pre-order.
- You've seen our Mid Year Review, right?
- Well, we've just added our Staff Top 5s. More lists = more fun.
In 1976 I ruined my dad’s lawn by mowing it every day while he was at work. It currently feels as hot as it was then and it won’t stop, I know it. We’re stuck. It's the hottest thing that has ever happened and if football does come home - which it definitely will - there’s a good chance that it will melt before it arrives back.
Hot Hot Heat
- Harrogate via Birmingham space poppers Pram are at it again.
- Dave NYZ with some chaotic synth noise.
- Aptly titled cinematic miniatures from Julien Boulier.
- Urbane Brooklyn lot Bodega are produced by a Parquet Court.
- Long running Pennsylvanians The Innocence Mission find a snug home on Bella Union.
- Scuzzy dub techno chuggers from the vaults of Radius.
- Talvihorros Ben Chatwin tried to a synth album but then made nice with it,
- Sarah Records punks (yup there were some) Action Painting round up their singles.
- Similarly noisy Sarah lot Boyracer do the same.
- If that’s not enough Sarah stuff then there’s an Ex Sarah Records Four Band Compilation in time for their upcoming package tour.
- Broken English Club have that weird thing on the sleeve.
- Judy Dyble. No relation to officer.
- On point vape shifter Oneohtrix Point Never launches another one.
- 77:78 are the obscurely monikered former members of the Bees.
- Tim Hecker basically remixes himself.
- We don’t have enough fingers and toes to count how many times Boards of Canada’s ‘Hi Scores’ has been re-issued.
- Well popular nasal-poppers Hefner get their debut re-issued.
- Even As We Speak’s great sparkle pop album ‘Feral Pop Frenzy’ gets a re-issue.
- GBV prototypes The Beatles get their ‘Yellow Submarine’ re-vinylized.
- All The Jesus and Mary Chain’s singles on one LP.
- Delirious rappers Beastie Boys do the singles thing
- David Axelrod’s tribute to William Blake re-issued.
Bring us a mivvi.
Choose how often you want to hear from us by going here: