- LATEST REDUCTIONS! 10% off 200 + records from the last couple of months.
- New hand-picked Pre-orders for when the nights start drawing in again.
- Cheap Overstocks. An all-new selection of things we have too many of.
Here we go with the usual stuff. First up, the new things - to keep you in suspense for all those exciting re-issues.
- Dread-filled hardcore techno ballistics from Sam Kerridge.
- Recordings from the late Mika Vaino’s visit to Moog Sound labs.
- High-selling shoegaze/dream pop band Echo Ladies.
- Gentle electronics from quiet Dubliner Hilary Woods.
- Virginia Wing go back alone after their excellent XAM Duo collab.
- Yob. Metallers now thankfully over horrid sounding intestinal disease.
- Super Animal (also Furry) Gruff Rhys with million piece orchestra.
- Not much on telly now so why not get the Sleaford Mods doc?
- Prefuse 73. This better be more impressive than ‘Lady Parts’.
- Snail Mail helpfully their bassist is called Alex Bass.
- Eno Collaborator Jon Hassell.
- Uniform and the Body. Two heavyweight bands become one.
- Flasher make lively indie rock with tunes and stuff.
- Oh when will the World Cup start? Parquet Courts get ready.
- Experimental r&b/gospel guy Serpentwithfeet is already star studded.
- The Melvins remember the time they stretched out.
- Gravel voiced bar fly Tom Waits.
- Factory related Belgian no-wavers The Names.
- Spanish artist with three (count ‘em) ‘s’s Jasss.
- David Axelrod’s William Blake tribute.
- 90’s rockers Thee Hypnotics get the big box treatment.
- The 45789086542468th re-issue of The Heads ‘Everybody Knows We Got Nowhere’.
- Celebrate 21 years since Mansun’s ‘Attack of the Grey Lantern’. Features the ‘classic’ ‘Stripper Vicar’.
- Violent Femmes. The first song is amazing isn’t it?
- Liz Phair. The less good years (see sleeve).
- Last and least a re-issue of the best of The Stereophonics.
That’s it. Something exciting has to happen at some point, right?
Team Norman x
Choose how often you want to hear from us by going here: