- We give up. 50% off all Record Store Day leftovers.
- All the best and biggest upcoming Pre-orders.
- CHEAP! Krayon Records (Oren Ambarchi, Vibracathedral Orchestra etc).
- Our EXCLUSIVE Gnod record is here. Definitely arrived this time.
We’re trapped in a hot concrete box all day. Can someone please bring us an ice cream?
- More library synth inspired music from the 70s and 80s from The Advisory Circle.
- Snow Patrol return with enough indie plodcore to soundtrack an entire season of Grey’s Anatomy.
- Accomplished techno chap Surgeon does excellent sequencing.
- Agnes Obel has been allowed to do one of those Late Night Tales things.
- Brilliant soft shoe jazz fusion from Kamaal Williams.
- Wee Scottish pop trio Chvrches.
- Tracyanne & Danny. Camera Obscura lassie hooked up with a bloke called Danny.
- Wooden Shjips give us a respite from insanity. Thanks.
- Former West Brom starlet Actress is now collaborating with London Contemporary Orchestra rather than Alan Buckley.
- Prefuse 73 needs to do something good to make up for ‘Lady Parts’.
- Ben Vince plays sax for the young people.
- Dulcimer charmers Memory Drawings unleash a limited tour CD thingy.
- Misty folk duo The Left Outsides on Cardinal Fuzz/Feeding Tube.
- Purely for Robin’s benefit Jenny Hval adds in sax and other avant jazz players.
- Two 7”s to choose from this week. You could get Prince ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ or the new Liam Gallagher single. Which one?
- Brilliant, almost forgotten Bark Psychosis album.
- A Certain Ratio. Their hopeless years.
- Nocturnal Projections brilliant Joy Division/PIL influenced post punk gets collected.
- The Heads collect some EPs as ‘Rckt’. I thought it meant ‘Racket’ but it means ‘Rocket’.
- Sackings, fallings out, master tapes held to ransom. It’s The Fall’s 19th album re-issued.
- Steve Reich waits patiently to be paid.
There we go. If no melting occurs we’ll be back on Thursday.
Team Norman x