- Who the devil are the Arctic Monkeys?
- You can still read our Best and Worst of April word slog.
- We’ve still got Record Store Day leftovers. You’re lying to yourself when you say you don’t want that Los Lobos vs the Shins 12”.
The following things are ostensibly here this week but as ever, who in the heck knows? And also, who in the heck are the Arctic Monkeys?
And not yet boiled by the sun.
- Beach House, baby. Which beach, though? Scarborough? Bexhill-on-sea?
- Consound it, whomst are the Arctic Monkeys?!
- A repress of this beloved Shinichi Atobe cut is coming through!
- Kendrick’s Black Panther OST is a world-beating LP in its own right.
- Stop avoiding the question. Who are the Arctic Monkeys?
- Vinyl is incredibly stupid. As such here’s a Planet Earth III soundtrack.
- When are they going to get to the Arctic Monkeys?
- Tomaga are back to break music again.
- Lovely contact drone from Miki Yui incoming.
- Syncopate and stab: it’s the Gabor Lazar way.
- Here at last: Ilyas Ahmed!
- The new DJ Koze record is not a Smog record.
- Dustin Wong + Takako Minekawa + Good Willsmith = hell yes.
- Are they... arctic Monkeys?
Records that existed before the April snow.
- Severely must-have is this skronk opus from Peter Brotzmann.
- How ‘bout some skronk outtakes, too?
- Here’s hoping all that acclaim for Visible Cloaks has been stored up.
- There’s no word for a baby worm so I can’t be funny about Hookworms’ first record.
- Big reveal: Max Richter’s Blue Notebooks were really, really blue.
I wish it would rain down on me. Maybe see you Thursday?
P.S. Choose how often you want to hear from us by going here: