Due to an administrative calamity the following exciting headlines were missing out of Thursday’s update:
- Public House SALE. Grab a bargain from our in-house imprint.
- Pre-order: new Goat 7”, new The Heads collection.
- Vinyl Bargains. Cheap Tame Impala, the Horrors, Thurston Moore etc.
Now that’s out the way - let’s get onto this week’s stuff.
It may well be R***** S**** D** next week but we have our own exclusive coming at you on Friday. The last one of these sold out in 8 (eight) minutes so we are warning you to be prepared.
In the meantime here is what is due this week.
- The Longcut return with more dark indie beatery.
- Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy’s ‘Wolf of the Cosmos’ is now out properly.
- Cate Le Bon and Tim Presley reunite lopsidedly as DRINKS.
- Former Engineer Mark Peters does the Schnauss.
- Neil Young’s latest whatever is here.
- Neither a trio nor do they play jazz but they are from Scotland. The National Jazz Trio of Scotland.
- Sufjan Stevens ‘Tonya Harding’. Just the tape left. 7” gone.
- Buffalo Tom 7”. You may wonder why we highlight it but we have UK exclusive on this.
- The Great Electric include Darren (Hefner) and Pete (Kenickie) and other lads.
- Still Circles… the best thing out of Bradford since….since...Zayn Malik? The curry stream?
- Belong’s 2006 album of FSA/MBV textures re-done.
- Stars of t’Lid. Second album from slow movers re-pressed.
- Will Long/DJ Sprinkles re-issues.
- Shudder to Think. What. A. Band.
- Martin Hannett & Steve Hopkins. It’s definitely him this time.
- Southport’s finest Gomez Mercury winning ‘Bring It On’ gets the 20th anniversary thing.
- Radiohead flop hair Jonny Greenwood.
- Disco Inferno’s ‘Technicolour’ vinyl re-press is in.
- Finally re-pressed…..Jan Jelinek’s Loop-Finding-Jazz-Records
- Everything New In so far.
- All our recent Re-stocks…..
- Last Week’s Album of the Week.
- Random ongoing CHEAP alert: Faux Discx - reduced!
Hope you enjoyed that. We did. Very satisfying indeed.
BTW, did you know you can now choose how often you want to hear from us by going here?