- DAIS / Infinite Fog / DAIS114CD / DAIS114LP / DAIS114LP
- Add DAIS to your favourites
More Coil re-issues and this is from 1996 when Peter “Sleazy” Christopherson and John Balance were joined by Drew McDowall but rather than being the 'poochie' of the show, the new name helped the group take a left turn back to the more avant garde pursuits and experimental electronics.
Staff note from Ant:
Coil really tapped into another dimension on this 1996 album. Seemingly channelling spirits and entity's from a world beyond our own. Despite being rooted and schooled in the avant-garde, the results are so much more than dull academic experiments in sound. Lush, spectral and often hallucinogenic, this album has aged particularly well.
- Double LP £26.99
- Shipping cost: £4.25 ?
- NormanPoints: 270 ?
- DAIS114LP / Limited edition, black vinyl 2LP on Dais Records, packaged in a beautiful matte 24pt stock gatefold jacket. Remastered by engineer Josh Bonati and supervised by Coil's Drew McDowall
Pre-order. Due in on 26th October 2018 but delays are possible.
- CD £13.49
- Shipping cost: £1.00 ?
- NormanPoints: 135 ?
- DAIS114CD / CD on Dais Records, housed in a matte digipak with redesigned packaging and booklet. Remastered by engineer Josh Bonati and supervised by Coil's Drew McDowall
This item needs to be ordered in from a supplier.
Usually ships in 7 days but delays are possible.
- Double LP £28.99
- Sold out.
- Shipping cost: n/a
- NormanPoints: n/a
- DAIS114LP / Limited edition, yellow vinyl 2LP on Dais Records, packaged in a beautiful matte 24pt stock gatefold jacket. Remastered by engineer Josh Bonati and supervised by Coil's Drew McDowall
1 review. Add your own review.
9/10 Richard Customer review, 29th August 2018
The Coil reissue campaign gathers pace (and about time too), and it's great to see this brilliant LP from 1996 get the reissue treatment. For me, this is where Coil really start to work towards their best period, which culminates in the outstanding 'Musick To Play In The Dark' volumes (vinyl reissues of those would be most welcome). Tracks like 'Red Skeleton', 'Stoned Circular II', 'Green Water' and the excellent 'Blue Rats' all have a creepy but ambient bent to them, with that cyclical feel that defined later-era Coil records. According to Discogs the reissue cd also includes 'London's Lost Rivers', previously only available on the original 2LP and Terrascope benefit cd, which is great news as it's probably the best track on there. Have pre-ordered the LP to compliment my copy of the original cd. Don't sleep on this one...
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
- A Thousand Lights In A Darkened Room by Coil presents Black Light District
What the artist or label has to say for themselves. Read more.
Get alerted to new stock from this artist / label.