- Black Truffle / BLACKTRUFFLE034
- More Max Eastley / Steve Beresford / Paul Burwell / David Toop »
- Add Black Truffle to favourites / More Black Truffle »
- 4 people love this record - be the 5th!
- 1 review »
Oren Ambarchi’s Black Truffle label presents the first ever reissue of this 1980 collaboration of David Toop, Steve Beresford, Paul Burwell and Max Eastley, major improvising musicians all. Whirled Music features exclusively whirled instruments: e.g. objects and instruments that are spun around in the air, producing a whole variety of sonic effects. Rare and intriguing material, from both live performances and outdoor recordings.
LP £23.49 BLACKTRUFFLE034
Remastered LP on Black Truffle, presented in a gatefold sleeve with 24-page booklet containing new liner notes by David Toop etc. Remastered and cut at 45rpm by Rashad Becker at D&M Berlin for maximum fidelity.
- Shipping cost: £3.15 ?
1 review. Write a review for us »
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
- Whirled Music by Max Eastley / Steve Beresford / Paul Burwell / David Toop
What the artist or label has to say for themselves. Read more.