- Cofradia De Los Herederos Del Vino self-released /
- Add Cofradia De Los Herederos Del Vino to favourites / More Cofradia De Los Herederos Del Vino »
- Add Cofradia De Los Herederos Del Vino self-released to favourites / More Cofradia De Los Herederos Del Vino self-released »
- 15 people love this record - be the 16th!
- 1 review »
Cofradia De Los Herederos Del Vino have a very atmospheric sound going on, constantly making gradual movements to the soundscape: a little more drone here, a distant field recording there, a piano figure moving through it all. Self-released by the mysterious-sounding group as a cassette, limited to 77 copies, each with unique artwork.
Limited self-released cassette. Edition of 77 copies with an individual and unique handmade 14cm x 14cm collage.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
- Cofradia De Los Herederos Del Vino by Cofradia De Los Herederos Del Vino
1 review. Write a review for us »
Each cassette comes with an individual and unique handmade 14cm x 14cm collage. Limited Edition of 77 copies.
If you enjoyed Be My Friend In Exile’s recent ‘Bound by an Endless Desire to Wander Down Avenues of Apathy’ disc (and many of you did) then assuming you own a cassette player, I can thoroughly recommend checking out this tape from Cofradia De Los Herederos Del Vino. A collaboration by three guys credited as Gabriella Cofradia, Miguel Cofradia and Tomas Cofradia. However I happen to know that Miguel Cofradia is in fact Miguel Gomes aka Be My Friend In Exile. Together they explore darker shades of ambient, sound collage, spectral drone, haunting minimalism and modern classical - the sort of thing I can imagine coming out on Denovali. Comparisons to COIL, the stark piano of Harold Budd, Brian Eno, Bohren & Der Club of Gore and Tim Hecker are justified.
What the artist or label has to say for themselves. Read more.